First  Prev  396  397  398  399  400  401  402  403  404  405  406  407  408  Next  Last

CR Picks: Best Character 2014

36739 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/12/15 , edited 2/13/15

Wangnan wrote:



I'm guessing the character that's getting the dislike is "Shinichi" huh..


I highly doubt either of them are getting any dislike.
LokiLB 
46386 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/12/15 , edited 2/13/15

dwilson2000 wrote:


Wangnan wrote:



I'm guessing the character that's getting the dislike is "Shinichi" huh..


I highly doubt either of them are getting any dislike.


There are a few people who really do not like Shinichi.
36739 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/12/15 , edited 2/13/15

LokiLB wrote:


dwilson2000 wrote:


Wangnan wrote:



I'm guessing the character that's getting the dislike is "Shinichi" huh..


I highly doubt either of them are getting any dislike.


There are a few people who really do not like Shinichi.


Oh, could've fooled me.
101529 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 2/12/15 , edited 2/13/15
I kinda want to vote for Ballot Bot-chan.
40284 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 2/12/15 , edited 2/13/15


Shinichi - He's a more interesting character than Archer. Archer really didn't do anything in 2014. Shinichi undergoes change. He's more fun to watch.
28094 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/12/15 , edited 2/13/15

Ballot_Bot wrote:
♥︎Konnichiwa♥︎



Shinichi Izumi (Kiseijuu): Shinichi is like fall because it is a season of change. Not only has Shinichi himself changed but with the arrival of the parasites and their existence later becoming known to more of the public, the world has changed too. Fall also brings colder weather and there have been some times where Shinichi seems to act colder than he previously would have. And of course it is a time that can be associated with death and well, there have been quite a few deaths around him.

69727 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/12/15 , edited 2/13/15

dwilson2000 wrote:


Wangnan wrote:



I'm guessing the character that's getting the dislike is "Shinichi" huh..


I highly doubt either of them are getting any dislike.


There was some strong anti-Shinichi campaigning in earlier rounds. People saying weird stuff like Shinichi not being a nice guy, not being dynamic, etc.
17455 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/12/15 , edited 2/13/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

There was some strong anti-Shinichi campaigning in earlier rounds. People saying weird stuff like Shinichi not being a nice guy, not being dynamic, etc.


1. That was not a campaign.
I was not trying to influence people's opinions.
2. Give me examples of shinichi being a nice person that don't involve him getting into fights or being involved with parasytes.
3. Give me examples of shinichi being rounded out that don't involve him being angsty. Or the sudden and immediate character change when he gets his heart pierced.
63701 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/12/15 , edited 2/13/15
Shinichi is not dynamic!
Posted 2/12/15 , edited 2/13/15

h9902014 wrote:

Its not that my picks are losing...its WHO they are losing too.


What? What's the problem?
Posted 2/12/15 , edited 2/13/15

LionelJeid wrote:


h9902014 wrote:

Its not that my picks are losing...its WHO they are losing too.


What? What's the problem?


Don't worry about it.
Posted 2/12/15 , edited 2/13/15
Thread buzzwords:

*Plays Edgy Techno Demonstration Music*

Development-ment-ment-ment
Dynamic - Dy-dy-dy-dynamic!
Change Change Change Change ...

Wish I had that twitch emoticon of the gasping / sighing man
Posted 2/12/15 , edited 2/13/15

h9902014 wrote:


LionelJeid wrote:


h9902014 wrote:

Its not that my picks are losing...its WHO they are losing too.


What? What's the problem?


Don't worry about it.


I understand Mereum may be a better character, Bro, but he also doesn't appear until episode 91 in HxH - more than half way through the series. A lot of people have never seen him, even those who watch the series.

Sorry your pick lost, though. =/
Posted 2/12/15 , edited 2/13/15

LionelJeid wrote:



I understand Mereum may be a better character, Bro, but he also doesn't appear until episode 91 in HxH - more than half way through the series. A lot of people have never seen him, even those who watch the series.

Sorry your pick lost, though. =/


Its okay... , that's really a big reason I'm not really that salty this round.
69727 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/12/15 , edited 2/13/15

Nobodyofimportance wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:

There was some strong anti-Shinichi campaigning in earlier rounds. People saying weird stuff like Shinichi not being a nice guy, not being dynamic, etc.


1. That was not a campaign.
I was not trying to influence people's opinions.
2. Give me examples of shinichi being a nice person that don't involve him getting into fights or being involved with parasytes.
3. Give me examples of shinichi being rounded out that don't involve him being angsty. Or the sudden and immediate character change when he gets his heart pierced.


1) I never said it was you. I recall there being several people talking crap about Shinichi.

2) How does getting into fights make him a bad person? The reason he fights is usually to protect someone else. I don't know how protecting people makes someone a bad person. If you want an example without fights in it, there was that scene where he saved a dog on a busy street. Before you respond with the usual "but he threw it in the trash," there are two things I'd like to point out about that scene; 1: he discarded the dog after it had already died. There wasn't much he could do at the point. He saved it while it was still alive because he saw the dog suffering. 2: that scene was meant to show the audience the change Shinichi was going through. When Migi merged with his heart, Shinichi became colder and started thinking more like parasites. Despite that, he still had some humanity in him and does his best to protect others from the parasites.

3) That's kinda the point of his development... He was just an innocent high school boy who couldn't hurt a fly and then his whole world turned upside down when the parasites came. The entire story so far has been to show Shinichi's struggles as he learns to adapt to his new life. Being angst all the time is to show he's still human. There's no sane person who would be put in this kind of situation and have a smile on his face all the time. But if you want an unrealistic protagonist who doesn't care about having a talking alien hand or fighting cannibalistic monsters, then I don't know what to say to you.
First  Prev  396  397  398  399  400  401  402  403  404  405  406  407  408  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.