First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last

New Winter Titles: Magic Kaito 1412, Absolute Duo, Yurikuma Arashi and Kamisama Hajimemashita

Post Reply
112633 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
59 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 1/12/15 , edited 1/12/15

alurafonfabre wrote:

ive never even heard of Daisuki ? is that another Streaming site like Crunchyroll ?

Yes, it has been in operation since mid-May 2013.

It was originally formed by Asatsu-DK Inc., Aniplex, Sunrise, Toei, TMS Entertainment, NAS and Dentsu. In 2014, it was taken over by the Anime Consortium, which was formed by Bandai Namco Holding, Asatsu-DK, and Aniplex:


The fact you've never heard of it after over a year and a half of operation points out one of the problems with the service: It isn't that well known or popular. Few people that know of it seem to think of it as a primary destination for anime, but more like, "Oh, I forgot...Daisuki has that".

Go to the show page for Kuruko's and look at the publisher listed at the lower right, and then take a look at the list of the previous and current owners of Daisuki (or just look at the title of the ANN article).
15057 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/18/15 , edited 1/19/15
If anyone finds a good site with good english subs for season 2 of Kamisama Hajimemashita could you pm me? Im a premium member here but it looks like ill have to turn to somewhere else for this show. Super disappointed CR! Why no love for the US or English speaking countries in general?
45096 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
45 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/18/15 , edited 1/19/15

yaoifangirl wrote:

If anyone finds a good site with good english subs for season 2 of Kamisama Hajimemashita could you pm me? Im a premium member here but it looks like ill have to turn to somewhere else for this show. Super disappointed CR! Why no love for the US or English speaking countries in general? :(


Because FUNimation has the license, of which, you can watch it on their site.
http://www.funimation.com/shows/kamisama-kiss/home
15057 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/18/15 , edited 1/19/15

TheCoffeeGod wrote:


yaoifangirl wrote:

If anyone finds a good site with good english subs for season 2 of Kamisama Hajimemashita could you pm me? Im a premium member here but it looks like ill have to turn to somewhere else for this show. Super disappointed CR! Why no love for the US or English speaking countries in general? :(


Because FUNimation has the license, of which, you can watch it on their site.
http://www.funimation.com/shows/kamisama-kiss/home


Is funimation free to view at all though? Id accept commercials to watch it free, but I cant afford another subscription.
45096 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
45 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/18/15 , edited 1/19/15

yaoifangirl wrote:

Is funimation free to view at all though? Id accept commercials to watch it free, but I cant afford another subscription.


Yes, they have a free stream, it's just like CR's free stream.
You have to wait a week to view the newest episode.
15057 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/18/15 , edited 1/19/15

TheCoffeeGod wrote:


yaoifangirl wrote:

Is funimation free to view at all though? Id accept commercials to watch it free, but I cant afford another subscription.


Yes, they have a free stream, it's just like CR's free stream.
You have to wait a week to view the newest episode.


Thanks! It seems like their app for android is crap though from the reviews. Guess ill just stream through my firefox browser on my tablet.
Thanks for the info
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.