First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last

Rank the Characters!

107701 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/21/15 , edited 4/22/15

Sentinel_Owl wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

love the show


Oh. What a coincidence

So do I.





I know you don't rank or rate anime, but might you be interested in doing a character ranking for something??

Maybe wishful thinking. You have said many times you treat all your harem members equally




Kancolle

1. Nagato

2. yuudachi.

3-rest. pretty much the same.



Posted 4/21/15 , edited 4/21/15
Kamisama Kiss rankings!

1. Tomoe



2. Nanami

3. Himemiko

4. Hiou (wanted to see more of her)



5. Akura-Oh

6. Jirou

7. Otohiko

8. Mikage

9. Shinjirou

10. Onikiri and Kotetsu

Wooden Spoon - Mizuki
Not a bad character, but one i'm not too fond of. Though, his backstory makes me somewhat sympathetic to him.

Tomoe though.... man is he one suave fox. I just can't get enough of him!
38868 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/21/15 , edited 4/22/15
Girl Friends

1. Mariko Kumakura
2. Akiko Oohashi
3. Urara Taguchi
4. Tamami Sekine
5. Satoko Sugiyama



Line dancing penguins! Adorable!
36745 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/21/15 , edited 4/22/15
Kanon
1. Yuichi/Makoto
2. Nayuki
3. Ayu
4. Shiori
5. Mai
6. Sayuri/Akio
7. Kaori
Wooden Spoon: Kitagawa. I don't hate him or anything. (Hence the wooden spoon instead of a metal bat). But sometimes I forget the guy even existed and he doesn't really seem a genuine friend imo.
Posted 4/21/15 , edited 4/22/15
And another from me today.

Cross Ange rankings!

I cannot even believe I actually watched this whole show...

Top Tier
1. Salamandinay
2. Momoka
3. Chris
4. Vivian

Middle Tier
5. Hilda
6. Rosalie
7. Ersha
8. Salia

Lower Tier
9. Tusk
10. Ange
11. Alektra

Just Die Tier
12. Slyvia
13. Julio
14. Everyone in the Empire of Misurugii

Suffer in Agonizing Pain with No Hope of Death Tier
∞. Embryo

EDIT ~ ehh.... maybe Tusk is middle tier. I think i'll keep him there though since he belongs next to Ange lol
2443 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/21/15 , edited 4/22/15
Fairy Tail:

1. Erza


2. Laxus


3. Jellal


4. Gray


5. Juvia


6. Lucy


7. Millianna


8. Sting


9. Loke


10. Natsu
29292 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / The Future™
Offline
Posted 4/22/15 , edited 4/22/15

BlueOni wrote:

Line dancing penguins! Adorable!


Oh yeah. Definitely. That one is always a hit with the ladies whenever I bring it out!

Well... okay it was just Shwuishu and she has a penguin obsession

But yeah. You're the second gal to get excited over that one. Maybe I'm onto something here

1931 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/22/15 , edited 4/22/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Fate/Stay Night


1. Saber
2. Kotomine
3. Rin and Sakura (can't choose)
4. Shirou
5. Illya
6. Archer
7. Rider
8. Lancer
9. Gilgamesh
10. Berserker or Zouken


Shirou above Archer and Gilgamesh?!?!?!?!?!?
5179 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
21 / On Shinichi's Arm
Offline
Posted 4/22/15 , edited 4/22/15
-Attack On Titan-
1.Mikasa
2.Levi
3.Annie
4.Armor Titan
5.Eren
6.Hanji
7.Historia
8.Armin
9.Ymir
10.Erwin Smith
67516 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/22/15 , edited 4/22/15

TomCraft wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Fate/Stay Night


1. Saber
2. Kotomine
3. Rin and Sakura (can't choose)
4. Shirou
5. Illya
6. Archer
7. Rider
8. Lancer
9. Gilgamesh
10. Berserker or Zouken


Shirou above Archer and Gilgamesh?!?!?!?!?!?


Because Shirou has kickass development in UBW and HF! I appreciate his growth and everything he went through. Gilgamesh is cool, but he's a bastard. Archer is great, but Shirou is more awesome
29292 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / The Future™
Offline
Posted 4/22/15 , edited 4/22/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Because Shirou has kickass development in UBW and HF! I appreciate his growth and everything he went through. Gilgamesh is cool, but he's a bastard. Archer is great, but Shirou is more awesome


Also, you're not the only one who thinks Shirou > Glgamesh & Archer. An old beloved friend of yours, coincidentally, happens to agree.
40449 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 4/22/15 , edited 4/22/15

Sentinel_Owl wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Because Shirou has kickass development in UBW and HF! I appreciate his growth and everything he went through. Gilgamesh is cool, but he's a bastard. Archer is great, but Shirou is more awesome


Also, you're not the only one who thinks Shirou > Glgamesh & Archer. An old beloved friend of yours happens to agree.


Why lol
29292 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / The Future™
Offline
Posted 4/22/15 , edited 4/22/15

GoldTStar wrote:


Sentinel_Owl wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Because Shirou has kickass development in UBW and HF! I appreciate his growth and everything he went through. Gilgamesh is cool, but he's a bastard. Archer is great, but Shirou is more awesome


Also, you're not the only one who thinks Shirou > Glgamesh & Archer. An old beloved friend of yours happens to agree.


Why lol


S H I R O U B O Y S



67516 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/23/15 , edited 4/23/15

Sentinel_Owl wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Because Shirou has kickass development in UBW and HF! I appreciate his growth and everything he went through. Gilgamesh is cool, but he's a bastard. Archer is great, but Shirou is more awesome


Also, you're not the only one who thinks Shirou > Glgamesh & Archer. An old beloved friend of yours, coincidentally, happens to agree.


Once in a blue moon something like this happens.


GoldTStar wrote:

Why lol


Usually I'd say great minds think alike, but it doesn't work in this case unfortunately.
40449 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 4/23/15 , edited 4/23/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

Why lol


Usually I'd say great minds think alike, but it doesn't work in this case unfortunately.


Nice one Loomy. I giggled.
First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.