First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last

Rank the Characters!

38608 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / Shiranui
Offline
Posted 3/5/15 , edited 3/6/15
The Harp GJ-bu Rankings


Do note, I enjoy every character in this series and there is minimal difference in the epicness in each of them.



    1) Mao Amatsuka
    2) Kirara Bernstein
    3) Mori
    4) Megumi Amatsuka
    5) Kyouya Shinomiya
    6) Shion Sumeragi
    7) Tamaki Kannazuki
    8) Seira Amatsuka
    9) Geraldine Bernstein
    10) Kasumi Shinomiya




After this, I believe these lists are impossible for me to make. LOL!!!! #1 and #2 are pretty much tied However, I have put up a post! Also, can someone license this please?
67518 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 3/5/15 , edited 3/6/15

biopower wrote:

Ranking of Raildex (Certain Magical Index/ Certain Scientific Railgun [Manga included])



You mind telling me your thoughts on the 7th ranked Level 5 Esper? I hear he's pretty cool.
66921 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 3/5/15 , edited 3/6/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


biopower wrote:

Ranking of Raildex (Certain Magical Index/ Certain Scientific Railgun [Manga included])



You mind telling me your thoughts on the 7th ranked Level 5 Esper? I hear he's pretty cool.


Oh yeah! He shows up in the Railgun manga during the best arc. Seriously, I'm waiting on this arc to be animated. He's pretty cool. I think I'd have to reread that part to remember more, but his power is pretty intense. His appearance is kinda brief, though. Seriously though, everyone should read the Daihaisei Festival arc or look forward to Railgun III.
67518 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 3/5/15 , edited 3/6/15

biopower wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:


biopower wrote:

Ranking of Raildex (Certain Magical Index/ Certain Scientific Railgun [Manga included])



You mind telling me your thoughts on the 7th ranked Level 5 Esper? I hear he's pretty cool.


Oh yeah! He shows up in the Railgun manga during the best arc. Seriously, I'm waiting on this arc to be animated. He's pretty cool. I think I'd have to reread that part to remember more, but his power is pretty intense. His appearance is kinda brief, though. Seriously though, everyone should read the Daihaisei Festival arc or look forward to Railgun III.


I've only heard good things about him and I'm thinking about reading the manga, I wanna see number 7 and number 2 in action!
29298 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / The Future™
Offline
Posted 3/5/15 , edited 3/6/15

biopower wrote:
Index II feels so distant in my mind... I can remember most of Index, but Index II is just... gone. Need to get it back so I can jump into the LN. And yeah, Index starts out as pretty slow, but it ramps up into creating one of the largest, most creative worlds and plots out there.


Yeah Index II is basically Index with better fanservice and a more fragmented (IMO more interesting/complex) plot. I could understand how it could get lost in your Railgun fandom



I'll let you get away with doing a combined listing JUST THIS ONCE Because I understand just how crazy the Raildex crossover really is.


Oh. And at some point we'll probably have to start saying "Acceleraildex"
66921 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 3/5/15 , edited 3/6/15

Sentinel_Owl wrote:


biopower wrote:
Index II feels so distant in my mind... I can remember most of Index, but Index II is just... gone. Need to get it back so I can jump into the LN. And yeah, Index starts out as pretty slow, but it ramps up into creating one of the largest, most creative worlds and plots out there.


Yeah Index II is basically Index with better fanservice and a more fragmented (IMO more interesting/complex) plot. I could understand how it could get lost in your Railgun fandom



I'll let you get away with doing a combined listing JUST THIS ONCE Because I understand just how crazy the Raildex crossover really is.


Oh. And at some point we'll probably have to start saying "Acceleraildex"


Yeah, I remember...



Haha, Railgun has been more interesting to me, too, though I hear the LNs pick up a ton after Index II.

Well, at least they combine nicely. Haha.


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

I've only heard good things about him and I'm thinking about reading the manga, I wanna see number 7 and number 2 in action!


Like I said, Misaka and Shokuhou are my two favorite characters. The whole manga is based on Misaka, but the Daihaisei Festival arc is where Shokuhou makes her mark. I haven't read the LNs, but it's my favorite arc in Raildex. Railgun is a great read; Index manga hadn't caught up to the anime last I checked.
Posted 3/6/15 , edited 3/6/15
Digimon Tamers:

1. Takato (Favourite gogglehead)
2. Jeri
3. Calumon
4. Rika
5. Renamon
6. Impmon
7. Guilmon
8. Henry
9. Terriermon
10. Yamaki
29298 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / The Future™
Offline
Posted 3/6/15 , edited 3/6/15
Kill la Kill


Top 10


01. Ryuuko
02. Senketsu
03. Satsuki
04. Nonon
05. Matarou
06. Takarada (money guy)
07. Guts/Mako's dad/mum
08. Gamagoori/Mako (as a team/couple YES!)
09. Sanageyama
09. Inumuta (Power Nerd FTW!!)
10. Ragyou


Metal Bat/Vaporiser Gun: Harime Nui (Why. Won't. This. Heinous. B****. Die!? AAAARGH)

Special Award: Mikisugi. OMG here is a shirt! Please put it the F*** on! I think I'm going to vomit.
38868 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/6/15 , edited 3/6/15
Time once again for a ranking list.

Azumanga Daioh

1. Kagura
2. Tomo Takino
3. Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga
4. Minamo "Nyamo" Kurosawa
5. Yukari Tanizaki
6. Sakaki
7. Koyomi "Yomi" Mizuhara
8. Chiyo Mihama
9. Kaori
10. Chiyo-Father (Wooden Spoon)

Lifetime Restraining Order: Mr. Kimura
29298 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / The Future™
Offline
Posted 3/6/15 , edited 3/7/15
I see some great entries in here so far, particularly some slightly more obscure shows. Which I encourage, in addition to recent or popular shows. One or two shows I literally have never heard of before. I've added a couple of shows to my "intend to seriously check out" list too!
Posted 3/6/15 , edited 3/7/15
Simoun Rankings!

Not numbered because this may be heavily subject to change. Even the top 3, perhaps

Mamina


Neviril


Dominura


Aer
Paraietta
Kaim
Wauf
Morinas
Roatreamon
Rimone
Waporif
Alty
Onasia
Floe
Yun
38868 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/8/15 , edited 3/8/15
Ranking time!

Slayers

1. Lina Inverse
2. Amelia Wil Tesla Seyruun
3. Naga the Serpent
4. Gourry Gabriev
5. Zelgadis Greywords
6. Sylphiel Nels Lahda (Wooden Spoon)

Aluminum Bat Award: Rezo
40449 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 3/8/15 , edited 3/8/15

BlueOni wrote:

Ranking time!


You reminded me to do a new one!
40449 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 3/8/15 , edited 3/8/15
Fate/Stay Night

1. Saber
2. Shirou Emiya
3. Rider
4. Souichirou Kuzuki
5. Gilgamesh
6. Kirei Kotomine
7. Sakura Matou
8. Lancer
9. Rin Tohsaka
10. Caster
11. Assassin
12. Archer
13. Illyasviel von Einzbern
14. Berserker
15. Shinji Matou

27341 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F / Scotland
Offline
Posted 3/8/15 , edited 3/8/15
My top 10 Monogatari Characters



1.Deishu Kaiki
2.Hitagi Senjougahara
3.Suruga Kanbaru
4.Mayoi Hachikuji
5.Shinobu Oshino
6.Koyomi Araragi
7.Tsubasa Hanekawa
8.Karen Araragi
9.Meme Oshino
10.Yotsugi Ononoki
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.