First  Prev  10054  10055  10056  10057  10058  10059  10060  10061  10062  10063  10064  10065  10066  Next  Last

•ᴗ•) ☕ Tourney CHATROOM & Directory ☕ (•ᴗ•

Post Reply
80772 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/30/19 , edited 3/30/19
Last episode of Promised Neverland bumped it up to a 7.
43883 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 3/30/19 , edited 3/30/19
Ryan Reynolds is my favorite pokemon.
21470 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Central Illinois
Offline
Posted 3/30/19 , edited 3/30/19

xxJing wrote:

Ryan Reynolds is my favorite pokemon.


People are sad Detective Pikachu isn't PG-13, because they wanted to hear Ryan Reynolds as Pikachu drop a precision F-bomb somewhere
35346 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 3/30/19 , edited 3/30/19

jcal94 wrote:


xxJing wrote:

Ryan Reynolds is my favorite pokemon.


People are sad Detective Pikachu isn't PG-13, because they wanted to hear Ryan Reynolds as Pikachu drop a precision F-bomb somewhere


I imagine they'd need to pay Nintendo a hefty sum to be allowed to do that.
43883 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 3/30/19 , edited 3/30/19

jcal94 wrote:


xxJing wrote:

Ryan Reynolds is my favorite pokemon.


People are sad Detective Pikachu isn't PG-13, because they wanted to hear Ryan Reynolds as Pikachu drop a precision F-bomb somewhere


I don’t need the swearing.

I just like the sassy attitude of pikachu. It’s kind of like a kid friendly Deadpool except in a perfect world where that doesn’t sound like an awful idea lol.

Pikachu itself is honestly not a pokemon I have ever really liked at all... well maybe in episode 1 of pokemon he was pretty funny, but after that meh. I’ll be honest I’m not a huge fan of cute and harmless. I prefer cute and deadly, that’s why I’m a cat person. My cat has exterminated all the vermin within like a 100 yard radius of my house. He brought a dead rabbit home once that was half his size.
80772 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/30/19 , edited 3/30/19
I love that the wikipedia summary of Astolfo packs exponentially more crazy into each sentence near the end.
Posted 3/30/19 , edited 3/30/19

xxJing wrote:

Pikachu itself is honestly not a pokemon I have ever really liked at all...


I liked the original fat Pikachu. Had more charm to it in my opinion. I'd like to imagine that Pikachu was only able to survive because it's an Electric type, otherwise it would have just been eaten by bird Pokemon since it's too thick to run away from them.
69643 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/19 , edited 3/30/19

Insomnist wrote:

I love that the wikipedia summary of Astolfo packs exponentially more crazy into each sentence near the end.


Probably written by Astolfo himself.
43883 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 3/30/19 , edited 3/31/19

Okocha101 wrote:


xxJing wrote:

Pikachu itself is honestly not a pokemon I have ever really liked at all...


I liked the original fat Pikachu. Had more charm to it in my opinion. I'd like to imagine that Pikachu was only able to survive because it's an Electric type, otherwise it would have just been eaten by bird Pokemon since it's too thick to run away from them.


I liked both squirtle and bulbasaur a lot. They had a lot of personality.

80772 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/30/19 , edited 3/31/19
The season begins:



The season ends:

30167 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / M / An Imouto's Lap
Online
Posted 3/30/19 , edited 3/30/19
Okay, I am sick and tired of being depressed and moody due to my loneliness. You know what? I am going to kidnap someone and befriend them. No more sitting around and being a sad and lonely piece of crap. I can do this!

Note: Speaking of which, Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse Five is celebrating its 50th anniversary tomorrow, and Harlan Ellison died last year. For some odd reason, I keep forgetting Joseph Heller wrote Catch-22, and not Vonnegut.

Right now, I feel as if no one is my friend due to my confuddled mental faculties, but my mental faculties are so befuddled because I have absolutely no social life between my work and study life. What the heck should I do?!

I mean, I don't want to force someone to be my friend, but I like taking care of people. So I am thinking of kidnapping someone I can uh take care of, at the very least.
80772 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/30/19 , edited 3/31/19
I don't know what to add since I like to keep a distance from people.

Drawback is I wish I had people to show great anime movies to, but it'd probably just be annoying if I did.

69643 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/19 , edited 3/31/19
Kaguya has sure been making reddit a lot of money...

30167 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / M / An Imouto's Lap
Online
Posted 3/30/19 , edited 3/30/19
In case anyone here is wondering, I only kidnap people who willingly consent to be kidnapped, informing them of what the experience of being kidnapped by me is liked. I may hit the city later on, but I have to take a break on Monday. Exam, and people thinking I am kidding as well, like I am some darn Youtube Prank channel.

I am seriously dying here, and thinking of submitting my paperwork to attend a MENSA meeting, but I feel more ashamed of going to such a thing than watching lewd anime on a Saturday night, in all honesty. I mean, I am sad, but I am not that unaccomplished of a human being. I have dignity.

Oh, I know, I can make a resume or something, or perhaps pay people so I can be around them for prolonged periods of time.

Note: People will stop accepting money from you and even attempt to give it back if they suspect that one is a bit....offcentered. Real mentally unstable, ya know? Threatening, so they say. I suppose no one wants to be obliged to such people, though I disagree with its application to me.
Posted 3/31/19 , edited 3/31/19
Don't know what to say to that, except that you may want to question your frame of reference as to what constitutes an accomplishment. After all, there is no such thing as an objective accomplishment, whether or not something is worth achieving solely depends on your own subjective values. And if you're truly unhappy with the way things are right now, can you really call yourself accomplished? Maybe it would make you happier to set different goals for yourself is what I'm saying.

That's the only advice that I can give in this situation. I'm a misanthrope, so telling people how to handle their social relationships isn't really my forte
First  Prev  10054  10055  10056  10057  10058  10059  10060  10061  10062  10063  10064  10065  10066  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.