First  Prev  10061  10062  10063  10064  10065  10066  10067  10068  10069  10070  10071  10072  10073  Next  Last

•ᴗ•) ☕ Tourney CHATROOM & Directory ☕ (•ᴗ•

Post Reply
21476 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Central Illinois
Offline
Posted 4/11/19 , edited 4/11/19

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

It is National Sibling's Day my lovely forum imoutos! Come, let your Onii-chan hug you, kiss you, lick you, and be your Onii-chan!


You're late there, dude... And that's a good thing, it sounds like...


xxJing wrote:

I have been away from anime but I watched Isekai Quartet, pretty funny.

If any of those characters were to fight, the most interesting fight would probably be Rem vs Shalltear or Albedo. Despite being a goddess, we've seen the limits of Aqua when she faught Vanir or the Headless horseman guy. She's quite effective against undead, but not enough to even really cripple them. As far as Megumin's explosion goes, there's no one on the team who could defend her long enough to for her to get it off, against pretty much anyone from any of the other isekai shows.

Then I went and watched "Why the hell is my teacher here!?" which really is just a not quite as graphic hentai. I don't know how many doujins I've read about fucking in a bathroom stall, and well anal is not my thing, but I can imagine there are just as many about suppositories. I honestly have no idea who this show is for lol.


Isekai Quartet seems like a fun show. I want to see a catfight between Rem and Albedo over their dedication to their husbandos

*sees last paragraph, adds to watch list*
44309 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 4/11/19 , edited 4/11/19

jcal94 wrote:

*sees last paragraph, adds to watch list*


Just go watch actual hentai. The show is literally like "Foreplay the Anime", except without nudity. It makes me wonder if there will be a romantic subplot later or at least comedy, because that's what made Student Council Wife worthwhile.
80820 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/11/19 , edited 4/11/19

xxJing wrote:

Then I went and watched "Why the hell is my teacher here!?" which really is just a not quite as graphic hentai. I don't know how many doujins I've read about fucking in a bathroom stall, and well anal is not my thing, but I can imagine there are just as many about suppositories. I honestly have no idea who this show is for lol.

The manga is pretty good actually.

Edit: Romance isn't subplot, it's ecchi primarily but the couples are official. It's basically sensei-route, the manga.
69733 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/11/19 , edited 4/11/19
I'm tempted to watch Sarazanmai just to see what people are freaking out about.

Edit: My god what have I just watched?! I don't think my mere human brain can comprehend this.

Looks like Kimetsu no Yaiba isn't the only new show with amazing animation this season, but still wtf...

Guess I know what I'm watching on Thursdays lol
44309 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 4/11/19 , edited 4/12/19
I always have fun reading the Quints manga and then going to the Reddit thread about the latest chapter. I've never done this for any other manga, but the fact that the Quints manga is like a mystery and a romcom all in one makes it so much fun for me to read and discuss.

People are still in denial, but I'm like 95% sure that Miku will be the bride. I've found too much evidence throughout the manga that points toward her and away from the other sisters. That 5% of doubt is just me worrying that I missed some small insignificant loophole that could turn all that evidence into misdirection. That feeling of, even though she is by far the most likely, there is still a possibility that it could not be her. I have motive, I have method, I have ability to commit the crime, but I'm still missing the murder weapon. That last piece of evidence to beyond a reasonable doubt declare guilt.
21476 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Central Illinois
Offline
Posted 4/11/19 , edited 4/12/19

xxJing wrote:

I always have fun reading the Quints manga and then going to the Reddit thread about the latest chapter. I've never done this for any other manga, but the fact that the Quints manga is like a mystery and a romcom all in one makes it so much fun for me to read and discuss.

People are still in denial, but I'm like 95% sure that Miku will be the bride. I've found too much evidence throughout the manga that points toward her and away from the other sisters. That 5% of doubt is just me worrying that I missed some small insignificant loophole that could turn all that evidence into misdirection. That feeling of, even though she is by far the most likely, there is still a possibility that it could not be her. I have motive, I have method, I have ability to commit the crime, but I'm still missing the murder weapon. That last piece of evidence to beyond a reasonable doubt declare guilt.


Something that got me at the end of the anime was how at the wedding, when a wardrobe was opened, there were a bunch of copies of dresses. I mean, it's probably just the hopeful in me wishing for some sort of harem ending, but it just seemed like a really random and out of place moment. Not a manga reader of it, either, but probably gonna get around to it eventually.
44309 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 4/11/19 , edited 4/12/19

jcal94 wrote:


Something that got me at the end of the anime was how at the wedding, when a wardrobe was opened, there were a bunch of copies of dresses. I mean, it's probably just the hopeful in me wishing for some sort of harem ending, but it just seemed like a really random and out of place moment. Not a manga reader of it, either, but probably gonna get around to it eventually.


I don't know what to say about that since the manga constantly reinforces the idea that it won't be a harem ending. Dunno what message the author is trying to send there.

One thing that makes me believe that it will be Miku and only Miku though is that for everyone except Miku, there are instances where Fuutarou shows disinterest in the prospect of dating that girl. Not outright rejections, but he doesn't seem very excited about the notion. On the other hand if you even look at like episode 2 or 3 where he thought Miku was going to confess to him, he seemed happy and excited. There are quite a few subtle instances like this that are given to you out of context, but if you gather them together. Look at them from outside the 4th wall. You begin to see that Miku technically has the best outcomes, even if they aren't directly connected to romance.
30253 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / M / An Imouto's Lap
Offline
Posted 4/12/19 , edited 4/12/19

BlueOni wrote:

The PM system's dead, isn't it? It's never, ever coming back, is it?


*pats the Blue-Imouto and gives you a hug with many tears streaming down my face*


:tears: Blue-San!



*Actually found that I made this in your absence, so I decided to use it
69733 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/12/19 , edited 4/12/19

xxJing wrote:

I always have fun reading the Quints manga and then going to the Reddit thread about the latest chapter. I've never done this for any other manga, but the fact that the Quints manga is like a mystery and a romcom all in one makes it so much fun for me to read and discuss.

People are still in denial, but I'm like 95% sure that Miku will be the bride. I've found too much evidence throughout the manga that points toward her and away from the other sisters. That 5% of doubt is just me worrying that I missed some small insignificant loophole that could turn all that evidence into misdirection. That feeling of, even though she is by far the most likely, there is still a possibility that it could not be her. I have motive, I have method, I have ability to commit the crime, but I'm still missing the murder weapon. That last piece of evidence to beyond a reasonable doubt declare guilt.


Don't know about the manga, but from where the anime ended I think Miku definitely deserves to win more than the other sisters.
80820 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/12/19 , edited 4/12/19

PhantomGundam wrote:

I'm tempted to watch Sarazanmai just to see what people are freaking out about.

Edit: My god what have I just watched?! I don't think my mere human brain can comprehend this.

Looks like Kimetsu no Yaiba isn't the only new show with amazing animation this season, but still wtf...

Guess I know what I'm watching on Thursdays lol

Ikuhara banzai.
69733 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/12/19 , edited 4/12/19

Insomnist wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:

I'm tempted to watch Sarazanmai just to see what people are freaking out about.

Edit: My god what have I just watched?! I don't think my mere human brain can comprehend this.

Looks like Kimetsu no Yaiba isn't the only new show with amazing animation this season, but still wtf...

Guess I know what I'm watching on Thursdays lol

Ikuhara banzai.


I should really watch Utena and Mawaru Penguindrum one of these days.
44309 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 4/12/19 , edited 4/12/19

PhantomGundam wrote:


Insomnist wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:

I'm tempted to watch Sarazanmai just to see what people are freaking out about.

Edit: My god what have I just watched?! I don't think my mere human brain can comprehend this.

Looks like Kimetsu no Yaiba isn't the only new show with amazing animation this season, but still wtf...

Guess I know what I'm watching on Thursdays lol

Ikuhara banzai.


I should really watch Utena and Mawaru Penguindrum one of these days.


I didn’t like Mawaru Penguin drum, it was weird but it was also a lot of bad feels for me.

Like the first half of it or so has a main plot point of a yandere girl like trying to get with her teacher, by drugging him and shit. Then there are like orphans whose parents were terrorists. It’s like Domestic na Kanojo meets Guilty Crown on an acid trip.
44309 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 4/12/19 , edited 4/12/19
Watched the first episode of Wiseman’s Grandson. My current opinion is that it’s even more wish fulfillment than Smartphone. I don’t want to say this, but I couldn’t help but cringe when watching it. Everything just felt so hammy.
80820 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/12/19 , edited 4/12/19

PhantomGundam wrote:


Insomnist wrote:

Ikuhara banzai.

I should really watch Utena and Mawaru Penguindrum one of these days.

xxJing wrote:

I didn’t like Mawaru Penguin drum, it was weird but it was also a lot of bad feels for me.

Like the first half of it or so has a main plot point of a yandere girl like trying to get with her teacher, by drugging him and shit. Then there are like orphans whose parents were terrorists. It’s like Domestic na Kanojo meets Guilty Crown on an acid trip.

Utena is worth it. I haven't gotten far in Penguindrum, first episode had a weird vibe when I tried it before.

I'll take another crack at it eventually but I haven't heard anything about it that's making it a priority.


xxJing wrote:

Watched the first episode of Wiseman’s Grandson. My current opinion is that it’s even more wish fulfillment than Smartphone. I don’t want to say this, but I couldn’t help but cringe when watching it. Everything just felt so hammy.

It's about as unremarkable an isekai an isekai can be from what I can recall from the manga.
44309 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 4/12/19 , edited 4/12/19
Also watched that new tutor harem anime. Not as interesting to me as quints. It’s okay.

It kind of feels like it may be Nisekoi-ish but both the animation and the characters personalities were unremarkable. At the very least Nisekoi had both great animation and entertaining characters even though its story and romance were kind of shit. I’ll give it a few more episodes, but it seems very generic to me so far. To the point that I can’t believe that it’s at the very least a somewhat successful shonen jump manga.

Speaking of which, I need to start reading Yuragisou no Yuunasan or whatever it was called. That was actually a really good harem from recent memory.
First  Prev  10061  10062  10063  10064  10065  10066  10067  10068  10069  10070  10071  10072  10073  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.