First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last

•ᴗ•) ☕ Tourney CHATROOM & Directory ☕ (•ᴗ•

Post Reply
104536 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 8/1/15 , edited 8/2/15

BigChocolate wrote:


saprobe wrote:

ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ

It needs more magic.

╰(•̀ 3 •́)━☆゚.*・。゚


ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ╰(•̀ 3 •́)━☆゚.*・。゚
33925 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 8/1/15 , edited 8/2/15

saprobe wrote:


BigChocolate wrote:


saprobe wrote:

ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ

It needs more magic.

╰(•̀ 3 •́)━☆゚.*・。゚


ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ╰(•̀ 3 •́)━☆゚.*・。゚

Perfect.
55499 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / West Africa
Offline
Posted 8/1/15 , edited 8/2/15
o/


███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
39949 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 8/1/15 , edited 8/2/15
Let's see if people come here to chat.
I don't think they'll come before making the summer-autumn best girl contest thread explode or close, whatever happens first.
20551 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/1/15 , edited 8/2/15
Slime just keep getting better.

37119 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / M / My Chair, OH
Offline
Posted 8/1/15 , edited 8/2/15

bobland wrote:

Slime just keep getting better.


I'm looking forward to seeing how Rimuru will deal with all the enemies he currently has. (aka. how many of them don't get slaughtered)
69159 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/2/15 , edited 8/2/15
So... Anybody want some cookies?

37964 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 8/2/15 , edited 8/2/15

bobland wrote:

Slime just keep getting better.






Grauger wrote:

I'm looking forward to seeing how Rimuru will deal with all the enemies he currently has. (aka. how many of them don't get slaughtered)


Slime Chapter 71

122039 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 8/2/15 , edited 8/2/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

So... Anybody want some cookies?



Let's....not go there.
98420 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 8/2/15 , edited 8/2/15

lorreen wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:

So... Anybody want some cookies?



Let's....not go there.


Go where? *opens spoiler* Oh......
37119 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / M / My Chair, OH
Offline
Posted 8/2/15 , edited 8/2/15
Now to patiently wait for this thread to fill with salt

or the other thread

or the other other thread
38597 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/2/15 , edited 8/2/15
Millions of views, nearly 10,000 pages, and hundreds of thousands of posts in the most recent tournament thread/information dump. I think we may be lunatics, folks.
37119 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / M / My Chair, OH
Offline
Posted 8/2/15 , edited 8/2/15

BlueOni wrote:

Millions of views, nearly 10,000 pages, and hundreds of thousands of posts in the most recent tournament thread/information dump. I think we may be lunatics, folks.

And we weren't already after the first tournament?
38597 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/2/15 , edited 8/2/15

Grauger wrote:

And we weren't already after the first tournament?


It does take a certain spark of madness to truly fit in here.
37119 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / M / My Chair, OH
Offline
Posted 8/2/15 , edited 8/2/15

BlueOni wrote:


Grauger wrote:

And we weren't already after the first tournament?


It does take a certain spark of madness to truly fit in here.

I think it's more of a flame than a spark
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.