First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last

♣ THE 2015 MIDYEAR BEST CONTEST: GENDER FUSION EDITION ♣

104536 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 8/8/15 , edited 8/9/15

jtav001 wrote:

So is the tounrey where a trap will finally win?


"Gender fusion edition"
25741 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
34 / F / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 8/8/15 , edited 8/9/15

saprobe wrote:


jtav001 wrote:

So is the tounrey where a trap will finally win?


"Gender fusion edition"

We can only hope.
Hopefully demi will chime in with the genderbends as well.
30226 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 8/9/15 , edited 8/9/15
Well this will be my first time in this voting thing so I hope whoever I vote for wins!
83947 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 8/9/15 , edited 8/9/15

jtav001 wrote:

We can only hope.
Hopefully demi will chime in with the genderbends as well.




Gonna see if I can have every vote I make accompanied by one now.
123134 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 8/9/15 , edited 8/9/15

MasakiYonemori wrote:

Well this will be my first time in this voting thing so I hope whoever I vote for wins!


The nice thing with these tourneys is that because there are so many rounds, there are many opportunities to switch allegiances as necessary, and thus end up with a greater chance of voting for the winner!!

30226 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 8/9/15 , edited 8/9/15

lorreen wrote:


MasakiYonemori wrote:

Well this will be my first time in this voting thing so I hope whoever I vote for wins!


The nice thing with these tourneys is that because there are so many rounds, there are many opportunities to switch allegiances as necessary, and thus end up with a greater chance of voting for the winner!!



Interesting.. but what if I don't like them?
123134 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 8/9/15 , edited 8/9/15

MasakiYonemori wrote:


lorreen wrote:


MasakiYonemori wrote:

Well this will be my first time in this voting thing so I hope whoever I vote for wins!


The nice thing with these tourneys is that because there are so many rounds, there are many opportunities to switch allegiances as necessary, and thus end up with a greater chance of voting for the winner!!



Interesting.. but what if I don't like them?


Oh, there will be plenty of people working on at least trying to make you like them

And the votes themselves require being creative or stating reasons, so you end up learning more about shows and characters as it goes along.

Certainly, no guarantee you'll end up liking the winner, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who has developed an appreciation for those I went in not knowing or not liking.

But for some, of course, there will always be bitter bitter salt.
30226 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 8/9/15 , edited 8/9/15



Oh, there will be plenty of people working on at least trying to make you like them

And the votes themselves require being creative or stating reasons, so you end up learning more about shows and characters as it goes along.

Certainly, no guarantee you'll end up liking the winner, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who has developed an appreciation for those I went in not knowing or not liking.

But for some, of course, there will always be bitter bitter salt.


Okay sounds good to me! I would love to see how people will try to convince me who the best is.

260896 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 8/9/15 , edited 8/9/15
Grisaia needs more love :o

Some interesting choices for the upcoming battles to say the least...
A lot of Nanatsu no Taizai though.
19740 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
34 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/9/15 , edited 8/9/15

stark700 wrote:

Grisaia needs more love :o


Some interesting choices for the upcoming battles to say the least...
A lot of Nanatsu no Taizai though.


I shall be giving it all the love!
63715 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/9/15 , edited 8/9/15

abislpknt wrote:
I shall be giving it all the love!

So people like me don't have to. Thanks!
66921 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 8/10/15 , edited 8/11/15
This thread needs life!

Shinoa revival! Less than two hours before next round starts.

37964 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 8/10/15 , edited 8/11/15
Group Votes Round: Winter Girls Group 1






Group 1 Candidates



1) Aoi Miyamori



2) Diane



3) Celty



4) Vorona


16) Emma Guzman



15) Chiyuki



14) Nagato



13) Yona


- Out of the 8 characters in each group, voters must choose only 2 to vote for. The Top 4 from each Group will then move on to the 1v1s, while the others will be eliminated.

- Voters must state the reason why they are voting for them. It cannot be simple reasons like "S/he's mai waifu/husbando", "S/he has a great attitude" or "S/he was the only good thing about the show". Admins reserve the right to tell voters if their vote is insufficient and needs further elaboration.

Example Vote:


This is my Vote

I'm voting for Asako because I think she's a well developed character and she really helped Yuuji pick himself up again after the suffering he went through as a kid.


- A tie will result in a tiebreaker round with a 2 HOUR extension, where all voters may vote again. In the case of a further tie, the lower seed is eliminated.

- Remember to quote Ballot_Bot to have your vote counted.
14760 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 8/10/15 , edited 8/11/15
Only 2? Guess I'll wait and observe for a bit.
104536 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 8/10/15 , edited 8/11/15

Ballot_Bot wrote:
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


This is a vote.

Emma Guzman - A badass, mature, self-possessed string-user with the virtual cojones to sew up her own wounds. <3

Chiyuki - Surprisingly realistic characterization. Chiyuki responds to her unlikely situation with compassion and humanity rather than melodrama.

(Honorable mention to Diane and Celty)
First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.