First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last

Would you date somebody with a disability or multiple disabilities?

Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15

Magical-Soul wrote:


furytime wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:


furytime wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:

I've been clinically diagnosed as a sociopath and a schizophrenic. Both of which are total bullshit. I get kinda uncomfortable reading these posts since it feels like I fall into "loony" bin even though I don't.

I'm not really a schizophrenic or a sociopath, but those retarded people we call "psychologists" and "doctors" are anal enough to believe any small patch as grounds for calling me a sociopath. Sigh...


Judging from your posts, I believe it. No offense.


It's one thing to disagree with my opinion or dislike my attitude on certain subjects. But how on earth could anypony figure out I was a sociopath or schizophrenic just from reading my post?

I think those diagnosis are complete and utter bullshit, but if I was really a schizophrenic, I'd imagine you'd have to be in person to notice.


Schizophrenic, I can't tell that from your posts. Sociopath, maybe so.



How? Can anyone point at which post I've posted that may have indicated I was a sociopath?




cool man iwas diagnosed with shziphernia to . i didnt take the pills second time it happened had to explain to every one that i was really fighting the mafia . it was in real life the put something in my food and messed up my guns to plant a hit on me. When every one found out it was real they decided that i had a problem with violence as in i have violent tendencies. i went to see a shrink a while back and iwas telling him that i had a scuffle wiht some one and we messed the guy up kind of tribal strife thing. and he was wearing a suit like a mickey mouse suit so i was like man you could get raped walking around wearing that suit. the guy got scared and becuase of my last diagnoses he diasgnosed me with schizopherinia even when every one knew i was fighting the mafia as in my parents knew so i had to make them tell him the guys not lieing dude. but still he gave the same diagonsis.
Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15

It's not spending time doing anything. It's not like a search through that person posts. I just happen to notice things, It's irrelevant either way. Whatever the person wants to believe and is IRL is who they are.
Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15
but i talk to creatures from the other realm i havnt told any one that . But thats not far fetched from a relgious context and or a scientfic one if you believe in the multi verse but dont know if that has any thing to do with it. i have to agree with the violent tendencies thing dont know what to do about that notmally i just carve out good guy niches for myself and pursue them with violence. so far no civies hurtnonly bad guys real bad guys. i go on forums now to chat with peeps its like my therpy and a way to slowly meld into civilized society.
Ejanss 
17209 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15



Urboistar wrote:


furytime wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:
I'm not really a schizophrenic or a sociopath, but those retarded people we call "psychologists" and "doctors" are anal enough to believe any small patch as grounds for calling me a sociopath. Sigh...


Judging from your posts, I believe it. No offense.


Schizophrenic, I can't tell that from your posts. Sociopath, maybe so.


How? Can anyone point at which post I've posted that may have indicated I was a sociopath?



Ejanss wrote:
So, five posts in two pages, starting every thread with "It's me again, folks, your favorite lil' Pony!--Here's what we'll talk about today, following off of my last hit thread!", and you don't try to dominate every social situation to your own benefit instead of others'?

Might it be possible that you do, and you just don't notice or are aware of it, in a way that everyone else (Furytime included) might be? In which case....that would be sociopathy.
If it's to your credit, we've had schizophrenic posters on the board (a few spring to mind...), and you don't appear to have that problem. At least it doesn't show up in too many of your threads, although some do have a bit of a problem parsing all the way through those rambling self-referential twelve-paragraph "Feminist theory" posts--Okay, schizo might be back on the table.



I think the both of you spend way too much time trying to figure out someone over the internet over the forums. Especially because its entirely possible that the person being discussed is totally different in person. What if said person is just acting out because they can, because they're totally anonymous? You can't accurately gauge anyone's personality online. Saying someone is a sociopath, or a schizophrenic without actually knowing the person is asinine.


Well, I give everyone the benefit of the doubt--I don't bring up "mental illness" immediately if a poster is an annoyance or jackasses a bit too much.
Usually, they'll eventually bring up the topic, and then it's a bit of a clarifying "OHHHhhh, THAT'S why!" moment to make the diagnosis. Up to that point, I usually just assume they're, as you say, being an attention-starved jerk on the Wild Anonymous Internet Where No One Knows You're Really A High School Kid.

I don't immediately assume a poster who has nonsensical spelling/parsing and only talks about one subject is "autistic", and I don't immediately assume "everypony" who thinks the entire board belongs to them, and rambles in jokes only they understand about "Manginas and red pills" (and thinks the rest of us do, and have been following along every single post faithfully enough to be a reference point) is sociopathic or schizophrenic, I just apply lex parsimoniae and go with the more likely and less complex general probability, since all I know is what I read.
It's up to them to fill in the rest of the story.
Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15

furytime wrote:


It's not spending time doing anything. It's not like a search through that person posts. I just happen to notice things, It's irrelevant either way. Whatever the person wants to believe and is IRL is who they are.


"It's just a mental analyze of your post, you know the way humans do with everything. I see the way you post and catch mental drifts. Like the way you enjoy that redpill thing, and the way you post." "Didn't you say you wanted to be treated like garbage at one point?"

I'm not really sure what you're smoking but twice there you said something about previous posts, maybe you seen them before, maybe you went to search them now. Not to mention you used "judging from your posts" either way, analyzing anything takes up your time. Maybe you should just lay off like most people.
Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15

Urboistar wrote:


furytime wrote:


It's not spending time doing anything. It's not like a search through that person posts. I just happen to notice things, It's irrelevant either way. Whatever the person wants to believe and is IRL is who they are.


"It's just a mental analyze of your post, you know the way humans do with everything. I see the way you post and catch mental drifts. Like the way you enjoy that redpill thing, and the way you post." "Didn't you say you wanted to be treated like garbage at one point?"

I'm not really sure what you're smoking but twice there you said something about previous posts, maybe you seen them before, maybe you went to search them now. Not to mention you used "judging from your posts" either way, analyzing anything takes up your time. Maybe you should just lay off like most people.


Come on mate, are you serious? So I've seen someones posts before, and I make an assumption. Yeah, I'm the only person who does this. I mean just like your not judging me for these replies.
Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15

Ejanss wrote:




Urboistar wrote:


furytime wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:
I'm not really a schizophrenic or a sociopath, but those retarded people we call "psychologists" and "doctors" are anal enough to believe any small patch as grounds for calling me a sociopath. Sigh...


Judging from your posts, I believe it. No offense.


Schizophrenic, I can't tell that from your posts. Sociopath, maybe so.


How? Can anyone point at which post I've posted that may have indicated I was a sociopath?



Ejanss wrote:
So, five posts in two pages, starting every thread with "It's me again, folks, your favorite lil' Pony!--Here's what we'll talk about today, following off of my last hit thread!", and you don't try to dominate every social situation to your own benefit instead of others'?

Might it be possible that you do, and you just don't notice or are aware of it, in a way that everyone else (Furytime included) might be? In which case....that would be sociopathy.
If it's to your credit, we've had schizophrenic posters on the board (a few spring to mind...), and you don't appear to have that problem. At least it doesn't show up in too many of your threads, although some do have a bit of a problem parsing all the way through those rambling self-referential twelve-paragraph "Feminist theory" posts--Okay, schizo might be back on the table.



I think the both of you spend way too much time trying to figure out someone over the internet over the forums. Especially because its entirely possible that the person being discussed is totally different in person. What if said person is just acting out because they can, because they're totally anonymous? You can't accurately gauge anyone's personality online. Saying someone is a sociopath, or a schizophrenic without actually knowing the person is asinine.


Well, I give everyone the benefit of the doubt--I don't bring up "mental illness" immediately if a poster is an annoyance or jackasses a bit too much.
Usually, they'll eventually bring up the topic, and then it's a bit of a clarifying "OHHHhhh, THAT'S why!" moment to make the diagnosis. Up to that point, I usually just assume they're, as you say, being an attention-starved jerk on the Wild Anonymous Internet Where No One Knows You're Really A High School Kid.

I don't immediately assume a poster who has nonsensical spelling/parsing and only talks about one subject is "autistic", and I don't immediately assume "everypony" who thinks the entire board belongs to them, and rambles in jokes only they understand about "Manginas and red pills" is sociopathic or schizophrenic, I just apply lex parsimoniae and go with the more likely and less complex general probability, since all I know is what I read.
It's up to them to fill in the rest of the story.


I was shocked when this person said I was working with you to get her banned. I have a good laugh at that when if I recall there were two comments on one thread where you said something in disapproval (as did a lot of ppl) and I said dont worry its only a matter of time, or to that effect. Like we are hatching some kind of conspiracy. LOL in that light I wouldn't doubt her thinking is a bit abnormal but as you indicate, its probably just an online persona , nothing like they are irl, theres no way to know anyhow.
Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15

Ejanss wrote:




Urboistar wrote:


furytime wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:
I'm not really a schizophrenic or a sociopath, but those retarded people we call "psychologists" and "doctors" are anal enough to believe any small patch as grounds for calling me a sociopath. Sigh...


Judging from your posts, I believe it. No offense.


Schizophrenic, I can't tell that from your posts. Sociopath, maybe so.


How? Can anyone point at which post I've posted that may have indicated I was a sociopath?



Ejanss wrote:
So, five posts in two pages, starting every thread with "It's me again, folks, your favorite lil' Pony!--Here's what we'll talk about today, following off of my last hit thread!", and you don't try to dominate every social situation to your own benefit instead of others'?

Might it be possible that you do, and you just don't notice or are aware of it, in a way that everyone else (Furytime included) might be? In which case....that would be sociopathy.
If it's to your credit, we've had schizophrenic posters on the board (a few spring to mind...), and you don't appear to have that problem. At least it doesn't show up in too many of your threads, although some do have a bit of a problem parsing all the way through those rambling self-referential twelve-paragraph "Feminist theory" posts--Okay, schizo might be back on the table.



I think the both of you spend way too much time trying to figure out someone over the internet over the forums. Especially because its entirely possible that the person being discussed is totally different in person. What if said person is just acting out because they can, because they're totally anonymous? You can't accurately gauge anyone's personality online. Saying someone is a sociopath, or a schizophrenic without actually knowing the person is asinine.


Well, I give everyone the benefit of the doubt--I don't bring up "mental illness" immediately if a poster is an annoyance or jackasses a bit too much.
Usually, they'll eventually bring up the topic, and then it's a bit of a clarifying "OHHHhhh, THAT'S why!" moment to make the diagnosis. Up to that point, I usually just assume they're, as you say, being an attention-starved jerk on the Wild Anonymous Internet Where No One Knows You're Really A High School Kid.

I don't immediately assume a poster who has nonsensical spelling/parsing and only talks about one subject is "autistic", and I don't immediately assume "everypony" who thinks the entire board belongs to them, and rambles in jokes only they understand about "Manginas and red pills" (and thinks the rest of us do, and have been following along every single post faithfully enough to be a reference point) is sociopathic or schizophrenic, I just apply lex parsimoniae and go with the more likely and less complex general probability, since all I know is what I read.
It's up to them to fill in the rest of the story.


I like you. You at least give well thought out posts. Anyways, as I said and as you agreed they're probably just attention starved and so they act out. I skimmed through the rest cause Tl;dr sorry

Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15

furytime wrote:


Urboistar wrote:


furytime wrote:


It's not spending time doing anything. It's not like a search through that person posts. I just happen to notice things, It's irrelevant either way. Whatever the person wants to believe and is IRL is who they are.


"It's just a mental analyze of your post, you know the way humans do with everything. I see the way you post and catch mental drifts. Like the way you enjoy that redpill thing, and the way you post." "Didn't you say you wanted to be treated like garbage at one point?"

I'm not really sure what you're smoking but twice there you said something about previous posts, maybe you seen them before, maybe you went to search them now. Not to mention you used "judging from your posts" either way, analyzing anything takes up your time. Maybe you should just lay off like most people.


Come on mate, are you serious? So I've seen someones posts before, and I make an assumption. Yeah, I'm the only person who does this. I mean just like your not judging me for these replies.


I'm not judging you. I'm pointing out what you said.
3496 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / F / Seoul, South Korea
Offline
Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15

Urboistar wrote:


furytime wrote:


It's not spending time doing anything. It's not like a search through that person posts. I just happen to notice things, It's irrelevant either way. Whatever the person wants to believe and is IRL is who they are.


"It's just a mental analyze of your post, you know the way humans do with everything. I see the way you post and catch mental drifts. Like the way you enjoy that redpill thing, and the way you post." "Didn't you say you wanted to be treated like garbage at one point?"

I'm not really sure what you're smoking but twice there you said something about previous posts, maybe you seen them before, maybe you went to search them now. Not to mention you used "judging from your posts" either way, analyzing anything takes up your time. Maybe you should just lay off like most people.


Thanks for pointing that out! I noticed incongruency with his posts, but thanks to this, I don't have to point them out!

If we look through ejanss posts(since we are searching), while looking for SilverSongwriter's posts last night, he apparently does this with more than just me. Or he did. His hostility isn't exactly Magical-Soul specific but moreso "user of the month" type thing. So maybe he doesn't give the benefit of doubt?

The first time I came in contact with him was him being hostile towards me, so it probably has nothing to do with my sociopathic tendencies or schizophrenia, I guess it's on the table that ejanss could just be using this as a sort of outlet. Which is preferable to what I thought he was doing before...

Furytime's inconsistency came from the pressure you applied to his character, by the way.

Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15
Inconsistencies? That's interesting. I see. Well I am done here though, it's a pretty pointless to argue over something pointless. I hope you all have a good day either way.
Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15
my dad wants me to get a pill for my violent tendcies what if i spell it like violin then it wont be so violent or violet. pills for thirlls now . One of my shirnks asked me if i knew what happiness was i asked him what happiness is . is it a feeling in and of itself or is it the lack of other contrdicting feelings such as pain and despair. if so what feeling would negate happiness some people like physcil and mental pain it makes them feel alive . or is it a feeling found in the contrdicatory feelings one that stems from them as in you have to go back to a feelings root to gain happiness. Then i asked what if iam always happy as in what if it is a feeling that resides in other feelings happiness through pain and despair. he asked me to look in the dictionary to find out the meaning. doc should have paid be because i went on for a while and concluded that he meant that happiness was a feeling in and of it self that compelty negates other more supposedly offense feelings. Human emotions such jargon
484 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / NC
Offline
Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15

KarenAraragi wrote:



Well they feel like real people. And since I know a few people who were or are still disable. I can tell is very realistic. Well that my opinion others may disagree thou.


That's really interesting. I'll look for "Katawa Shoujo" right now. Thanks for your opinion.

maxy0 
14238 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15
you are genetically hard wired to not want to date disabled people. doing so goes against evolution. nobody WANTS to date a dsiabled (admittedly all women are mentally disabled in some capacity) but certainly nobody wants to date a profoundly disabled or physically disabled.
Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15

furytime wrote:

Inconsistencies? That's interesting. I see. Well I am done here though, it's a pretty pointless to argue over something pointless. I hope you all have a good day either way.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.