First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last

Spring 2016 Show Announcements!

Post Reply
38052 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
40 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 4/1/16 , edited 4/2/16


Do you know if there's a Gundam series that I need to watch before MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM UNICORN RE:0096 to understand what's going on in it better? I know that it mentioned something about Char and what happened during the Gundam stuff with him, but I've only watched the Gundam series from Wing and forward.
11079 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / M / Miami, Florida
Offline
Posted 4/1/16 , edited 4/2/16
Ohhhh, Re:Zero & Hundred, Been waiting for this.
26212 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / M / Future Gadget Lab...
Offline
Posted 4/1/16 , edited 4/2/16
I just want to see this badass coffee drinker animated someday:

8022 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/2/16 , edited 4/2/16
What a great way to wake up, seeing Ace Attorney announced and without region lock
Posted 4/2/16 , edited 4/3/16
I'm very disappointed that KIZNAIVER got region-restriced here in the end. Especially after all the hype created and mentioning that it was a "Crunchyroll Original". How can CR even allow a show they invested in to be region-restricted at all if they want to underline their international character?

Nontheless, I would be lying if I'd say that this is a bad season up till now. Keep up the good work with those worldwide titles!
14233 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/16 , edited 4/2/16
what does "for only one week" mean? are they seriously going to be taking episodes down again after a week? crazy stuff
6182 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
35 / M / Noosphere
Offline
Posted 4/2/16 , edited 4/2/16
I think "pan de peace" is a pun on "pain d'épice" in french.

P.S.: I hope cr gets "Sakamoto" which is still unannounced.
8350 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/2/16 , edited 4/2/16
Is it me or is the link to Ace Attorney not working?? It says worldwide EXCLUDING asia and here i am in the UK, unable to go to the page. Anyone else having problems? it should be airing today too?
76206 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
59 / M / NE Ohio | Beijing
Offline
Posted 4/2/16 , edited 4/3/16

wiabanu wrote: what does "for only one week" mean? are they seriously going to be taking episodes down again after a week? crazy stuff

Read more closely:

Join the Japanese cast of KIZNIAVER as they talk about their experiences and thoughts about voicing their characters, as well as catch a sneak peek of the animation!

So "episode 0" is not really an episode. Taking down the teaser interviews and "sneak peak" footage after a week does not imply they are taking the actual anime episodes themselves down after a week.


DeathlyForceX wrote: I'm very disappointed that KIZNAIVER got region-restriced here in the end. Especially after all the hype created and mentioning that it was a "Crunchyroll Original". How can CR even allow a show they invested in to be region-restricted at all if they want to underline their international character?

Note that pretending that your issue is "they need to underline their international character" is a load of bollocks when in addition to North America, It's available in all of Latin America and the Caribbean, all of Africa, and most of Europe.

As far as how they can "allow" a show they invested in to be region restricted "at all" ... because (in case you hadn't noticed), its a Japanese anime, and Japanese media works like that. Daisuki has lots of region restrictions on most of their streams, and their streaming is done by "companies that invested in the show."

113772 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
59 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 4/2/16 , edited 4/7/16

kg60974 wrote:

Is it me or is the link to Ace Attorney not working?? It says worldwide EXCLUDING asia and here i am in the UK, unable to go to the page. Anyone else having problems? it should be airing today too?

They left a "t" out of the URL, the correct one is:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/ace-attorney

2043 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
39 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/16 , edited 4/3/16
Given how hard CR has been spamming Kiznaiver (and seriously, it's been overspammed for so long I really don't even want to hear about it any more let alone watch it, so good job, CR) they need to get their shit sorted with it whether it be region lock, timing or what have you. I don't even want to hear about production issues or licensing. They've been spamming this shit for months. They had hella time to work that stuff out so that they could advertise it properly without ambiguous or incorrect wording. Please don't defend CR's bullshit on this one, y'all. The usual team of CR bullshit-defenders should really just stop... there really is no good defense. Come on now. Let's all be real for a minute here. CR messed up, they don't want to admit it per usual, their unpaid defenders are defending them as usual, but this time it's really a futile battle and you guys really ought to stop. Please?
Posted 4/2/16 , edited 4/3/16

agila61 wrote:

Note that pretending that your issue is "they need to underline their international character" is a load of bollocks when in addition to North America, It's available in all of Latin America and the Caribbean, all of Africa, and most of Europe.

As far as how they can "allow" a show they invested in to be region restricted "at all" ... because (in case you hadn't noticed), its a Japanese anime, and Japanese media works like that. Daisuki has lots of region restrictions on most of their streams, and their streaming is done by "companies that invested in the show."

Daisuki.net is part of a Japanese company who was founded by several anime studios to bring content towards the international market. Crunchyroll on the other hand is an “outside” company which is not directly involved whatsoever, so I expect them to deliver their shows worldwide if they actually invest in an anime. Especially after all the fuss. Besides, it’s pointless to boast it’s available in region X and Y when it isn’t in region Z.
1749 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/16 , edited 4/2/16
wow...Wow...WOW

This is going to be an epic season
294619 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ, ᴜsᴀ
Offline
Posted 4/2/16 , edited 4/2/16
Ooooh 9 of the anime I'm planning on watching are HERE

Hope you guys add the rest :)
•RIN-NE Season 2
•Hai-Furi
•Endride
•Bakuon!!
•Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatlite
113772 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
59 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 4/2/16 , edited 4/2/16

prabashi wrote:

Hope you guys add the rest :)
•RIN-NE Season 2

Licensed by Sentai and already announced by The Anime Network as a simulcast. It remains to be seen if Sentai is going to take the unusual step of denying this sequel to CR.


•Hai-Furi
•Endride

Already announced as licensed by Funimation, which makes it far less likely that CR will also have them.


•Bakuon!!

Announced as licensed by Sentai, so someone will be simulcasting it. Once upon a time, that would have meant CR for certain, but now it could be a Hulu exclusive or on Hulu & TAN only.


•Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatlite :)

No announcements for this one yet, so prospects for it being on CR are good.

First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.