First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last

2015★Battle

20553 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/16 , edited 7/9/16

WSiros wrote:

Ballot_box says vote, thus

Winter tie:
The Testament of Sister New Devil

Summer tie:
Shimoneta


You need to quote Ballot_Bot to your vote! We must be quick!

Quite a few of you need to remember to quote our lovely bot so that we can count your votes easier!
40626 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 7/8/16 , edited 7/9/16



Tiebreaker vote

Winter:
The Testament of Sister New Devil

Summer:
Himouto! Umaru-chan
SHIMONETA
1551 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
16 / F / Crunchyroll Forums
Offline
Posted 7/8/16 , edited 7/9/16
I believe time is up~
102053 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 7/8/16 , edited 7/9/16
Time is indeed up.
25739 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / F / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 7/8/16 , edited 7/9/16

ShawnHacaga wrote:

Time is indeed up.


I don't have a clock on my ceiling though
23157 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 7/8/16 , edited 7/9/16
Can I request to be notified of any future tiebreakers that occur in rounds in which I haven't posted for the last hour or so before the end of the round? Sometimes I'm doing something and forget to check the thread at round's end, and I'd hate to have one of my favorite shows be eliminated because I didn't realize a tiebreaker was going on. Even if it didn't make a difference this time, I'd rather not take any chances in the future.
102053 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 7/8/16 , edited 7/9/16
Currently discussing issues with the voting.
102053 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 7/8/16 , edited 7/9/16

Austershalin wrote:

Winter Tiebreaker
[email protected]: Cinderella Girls

Summer Tiebreaker
SHIMONETA





jag_02 wrote:

Winter:
The Testament of Sister New Devil

Summer:
Shimoneta





WSiros wrote:

Ballot_box says vote, thus

Winter tie:
The Testament of Sister New Devil

Summer tie:
Shimoneta


Alright, it's like this. You guys did not quote ballot_bot when voting. I did mention in the rules that you have to in order for your vote to count. I know it's a pain at times but it makes counting votes so much easier for us. That being said, after deliberating with my staff, I have to enforce my own rules. This will probably not be a popular decision but that's what we decided.

I also understand people find it hard to find a post from ballot_bot to quote so I will make sure over the weekend to make it visible and stand out so that anyone can see.

And as an FYI, all voters before the tiebreaker round did manage to quote ballot_bot successfully.
Koda89 
35963 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Offline
Posted 7/8/16 , edited 7/9/16
I also would like notifications for tiebreakers because I didn't know this was happening either. >_>;

Oh well as long as Gatchaman moves on I am happy.
70241 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/8/16 , edited 7/9/16
Why do I have a feeling Shimoneta just lost because of those 3 votes?
67069 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 7/8/16 , edited 7/9/16

PhantomGundam wrote:

Why do I have a feeling Shimoneta just lost because of those 3 votes?


Because it did.
20553 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/16 , edited 7/9/16
Hey, I tried to remind them as well :|
8326 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/8/16 , edited 7/9/16

ShawnHacaga wrote:

Alright, it's like this. You guys did not quote ballot_bot when voting. I did mention in the rules that you have to in order for your vote to count. I know it's a pain at times but it makes counting votes so much easier for us. That being said, after deliberating with my staff, I have to enforce my own rules. This will probably not be a popular decision but that's what we decided.

I also understand people find it hard to find a post from ballot_bot to quote so I will make sure over the weekend to make it visible and stand out so that anyone can see.

And as an FYI, all voters before the tiebreaker round did manage to quote ballot_bot successfully.

Sorry about that. Will make sure to follow the process in all the following rounds.
102053 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 7/8/16 , edited 7/9/16
Tiebreaker Results




The results are in...




Winter Tiebreaker

Testament of Sister New Devil (11)
[email protected]: Cinderella Girls (5)

Summer Tiebreaker

Gatchaman Crowds Insight (10)
Himouto! Umaru-chan (8)

SHIMONETA (7)






That concludes the tiebreaker round. The staff has also decided to allow SHIMONETA and Cinderella Girls into the Revenge of the Fallen round. Full results will be posted later (we've got a lot going on at the moment.) Thank you to everyone that voted in the nominations and tiebreaker round!
67520 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 7/8/16 , edited 7/9/16
Ballot Bot not being at the top of the front page definitely makes it harder for newcomers since you can't just scroll down and see her post right away. You guys are going to have to make it in big letters and at the top of the first post or something so it's really visible.
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.