First  Prev  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  Next  Last

Outlawing Abortion

29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 16 days ago , edited 13 days ago

AnimeObserver123 wrote:

Did you just assume we are homophobic

Seeing how you view trans lesbians, yes
Btw come on adopt a child right now I don't have all day


Just gonna say I'm a bit too young to start adopting

Again, don't hate LGBTs just don't agree with the practice. The same way you don't like capitalism
No I hate capitalists and I don't agree (btw you oppose gay adoption) doesnt matter the moment you say adopt not abort you concent to adopting. If only you could terminate the adoption agreement
2851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / UK
Offline
Posted 16 days ago , edited 13 days ago

TransHomu wrote:


Just gonna say I'm a bit too young to start adopting

Again, don't hate LGBTs just don't agree with the practice. The same way you don't like capitalism

No I hate capitalists and I don't agree (btw you oppose gay adoption) doesnt matter the moment you say adopt not abort you concent to adopting. If only you could terminate the adoption agreement

What are you talking about. Adopting is optional (like being gay ). There's nothing wrong with adoption and I never said there was.
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 16 days ago , edited 13 days ago

AnimeObserver123 wrote:
What are you talking about. Adopting is optional (like being gay ). There's nothing wrong with adoption and I never said there was.


You're missing the point
I was calling the absurdity of abortion bans out. I mean you all say concent to sex is concent to pregnancy so Im saying if you dont consider the consequences of saying adopt not abort you have to live with it.
Also wait people in 20 bi teen say being gay or bi is a choice?
Okay I'm done you're clearly too stupid
Dragon
69779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 13 days ago , edited 13 days ago
Well, this seems to be completely off topic now, so I'm going ahead and closing it. Also, the quote pyramids were out of control...
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 16 days ago , edited 15 days ago
I'm done oyu aren't fun anymore
2851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / UK
Offline
Posted 16 days ago , edited 16 days ago

TransHomu wrote:

I'm done oyu aren't fun anymore


Well I'm having the time of my life
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 16 days ago , edited 15 days ago
I'm done oyu aren't fun anymore
13796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Online
Posted 14 days ago , edited 13 days ago

AnimeObserver123 wrote:


TransHomu wrote:

I'm done oyu aren't fun anymore


Well I'm having the time of my life


Never stop enjoy yourself
First  Prev  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.