First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last

2016★Battle

102351 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 4/30/17 , edited 4/30/17
66921 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 4/30/17 , edited 4/30/17
63703 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/17 , edited 4/30/17


What do you mean?
66921 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 4/30/17 , edited 4/30/17

bathroom64 wrote:



What do you mean?


PoS.
66921 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 4/30/17 , edited 5/1/17
Since I derailed, I'll ump this up a bit. Shows that left a major impression on me from 2016:

Concrete Revolutio: The Last Song
Re Zero
My Hero Academia
Haikyuu!! 3
ERASED
KonoSuba
Ajin
Mob Psycho 100
Jojo Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable
Flip Flappers
Pokemon XY & Z

So if any of these win, no gripes here.
70665 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/17 , edited 5/1/17

biopower wrote:

Since I derailed, I'll ump this up a bit. Shows that left a major impression on me from 2016:

Concrete Revolutio: The Last Song
Re Zero
My Hero Academia
Haikyuu!! 3
ERASED
KonoSuba
Ajin
Mob Psycho 100
Jojo Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable
Flip Flappers
Pokemon XY & Z

So if any of these win, no gripes here.


And then the winner is...



But no seriously, I'd be satisfied with some of those you mentioned too.
13270 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/30/17 , edited 5/1/17
Damn we have a hype video now? We're moving up in the world. I need to make a shaky cam profile pic as well.
66921 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 4/30/17 , edited 5/1/17

PhantomGundam wrote:


biopower wrote:

Since I derailed, I'll ump this up a bit. Shows that left a major impression on me from 2016:

Concrete Revolutio: The Last Song
Re Zero
My Hero Academia
Haikyuu!! 3
ERASED
KonoSuba
Ajin
Mob Psycho 100
Jojo Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable
Flip Flappers
Pokemon XY & Z

So if any of these win, no gripes here.


And then the winner is...



But no seriously, I'd be satisfied with some of those you mentioned too.


Nope. That'd be a complete failure on the anime community, imo.

So now the powers that be will make it happen...
122685 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 4/30/17 , edited 5/1/17

C-Tundra wrote:

Damn we have a hype video now? We're moving up in the world. I need to make a shaky cam profile pic as well.


They're great, aren't they?
70665 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/17 , edited 5/1/17

C-Tundra wrote:

Damn we have a hype video now? We're moving up in the world. I need to make a shaky cam profile pic as well.


Just watch. Next year there will ads on other websites. The year after that it'll be advertised all over television. Then after that Politicians will start getting involved. Then they'll participate in the Best Character tourneys as well. World War 3 will be fought over waifus.




biopower wrote:

Nope. That'd be a complete failure on the anime community, imo.

So now the powers that be will make it happen...


Don't worry. I don't think it's possible to repeat the mistakes of CR's Anime Awards. Especially not here in the forums. Yuri on Ice will get far, unless it gets matched up against something more popular early on, but it has no chance of winning. I'll be surprised if none of those you mentioned (other than a few others I'm forgetting) win.
LokiLB 
46386 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/30/17 , edited 5/1/17

PhantomGundam wrote:

Don't worry. I don't think it's possible to repeat the mistakes of CR's Anime Awards. Especially not here in the forums. Yuri on Ice will get far, unless it gets matched up against something more popular early on, but it has no chance of winning. I'll be surprised if none of those you mentioned win.


Well, Rakugo isn't on that list.
70665 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/17 , edited 5/1/17

LokiLB wrote:

Well, Rakugo isn't on that list.


Right. I know there are some other ones I'm forgetting, but bio seems to have most of the likely front runners down. I'd like Rakugo to win if Re:Zero doesn't since Re:Zero won't.
66921 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 4/30/17 , edited 5/1/17

PhantomGundam wrote:


LokiLB wrote:

Well, Rakugo isn't on that list.


Right. I know there are some other ones I'm forgetting, but bio seems to have most of the likely front runners down. I'd like Rakugo to win if Re:Zero doesn't since Re:Zero won't.


Rakugo is also acceptable choice.
20555 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/30/17 , edited 5/1/17
I've already accepted that my choices won't win, so that gets that salt out of the way ^__^
104536 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 5/1/17 , edited 5/1/17
Rakugo is my #1 pick.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.