First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
The Trump vs CNN Meme Thread
24650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
777 / The White House
Offline
Posted 7/11/17 , edited 7/11/17

runec wrote:


Rujikin wrote:
Bush did a lot to invite critisicism but so did Obama. If you actually paid attention John went really light on Obama while he didn't hold back at all with Bush. But then again I watched nearly every episode for years on end so I could really tell.


No, no he didn't. Hell, he *still* criticizes Obama even now after leaving the show. Do I need to start pulling quotes? You'd probably like some of them. They're right up your alley.



Rujikin wrote:
Then when you go online you can read a list of complaints from the opposition with links to their reasoning.


Let me know when you want to start using reasoning. It would be a refreshing change of pace to the false equivalencies and conspiracy theories you normally provide us. -.-



John is a bit more open in his criticism now that he left the show and retired. You could tell he held back at times till the end.

Already do. Not my fault you have trouble with reasoning. Though I will admit lately I only spend short spurts of time on crunchyroll with mobile. I have a job and life that eat up a lot of my time and can't keep up with some of you guys.
runec 
42062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/11/17 , edited 7/11/17

dietz2886 wrote:
Perfect, and to further prove your point, EVERY SINGLE left-oriented girl I have dated treated CNN like it was The Bible of news. I remember after Trump had won, I had FOX on because I was sick of hearing the "it's not over yet" rants on CNN, and she legitimately would not speak to me because I had FOX on. Needless to say, that relationship is now over.


I do hope you realize how silly it is to insert your dating life into a discussion about national politics.



Rujikin wrote:
Already do. Not my fault you have trouble with reasoning. Though I will admit lately I only spend short spurts of time on crunchyroll with mobile. I have a job and life that eat up a lot of my time and can't keep up with some of you guys.


You do? Weren't you the one still clinging to the Seth Rich conspiracy in the face of all reason? Who couldn't grasp why there were G-20 riots in the country holding the G-20 and not in another country not holding the G-20? That was so out of the loop you thought the prime minister of Japan was the president of China?
16661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / AH / Helipad
Offline
Posted 7/11/17 , edited 7/11/17
24650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
777 / The White House
Offline
Posted 7/11/17 , edited 7/12/17

runec wrote:


dietz2886 wrote:
Perfect, and to further prove your point, EVERY SINGLE left-oriented girl I have dated treated CNN like it was The Bible of news. I remember after Trump had won, I had FOX on because I was sick of hearing the "it's not over yet" rants on CNN, and she legitimately would not speak to me because I had FOX on. Needless to say, that relationship is now over.


I do hope you realize how silly it is to insert your dating life into a discussion about national politics.



Rujikin wrote:
Already do. Not my fault you have trouble with reasoning. Though I will admit lately I only spend short spurts of time on crunchyroll with mobile. I have a job and life that eat up a lot of my time and can't keep up with some of you guys.


You do? Weren't you the one still clinging to the Seth Rich conspiracy in the face of all reason? Who couldn't grasp why there were G-20 riots in the country holding the G-20 and not in another country not holding the G-20? That was so out of the loop you thought the prime minister of Japan was the president of China?


In the face of all reason? So I assume you have the autopsy report on Seth Rich along with shat went wrong at the hospital? Id sure love to see it because he was shot in the back in the one spot without a camera in DC. He was then picked up by am ambulance and chatted the whole way to the hospital, a good sign of survival. No one has been able to find out the exact hospital or doctor that operated on him or what went wrong so if you have that information release it!

Who couldn't grasp why there were riots in Germany? You mean your inability to convey a proper thought in writing?

I'm not google or Facebook. I dont know what everyone in the world looks like nor do I know the face of every leader on Earth.
899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/17 , edited 7/12/17
Just as applicable on this thread as the other countless threads

Surprising that various posters have not decried the "fake" news about Donny Jr and the Russians.

We can all picture their response if it was Chelsea instead who had met with the Russians with the same understanding that the Russian government was helping the campaign. Oh and just like Donny Sr would say "We need to see Donny Jrs server to make sure that we have ALL of the tweets and emails. If a single email or tweet has been deleted in the past year that proves there has been a cover-up - Also we need to ensure that not a single one of his emails contains any information that might be retroactively classified"

As much as you don't want to accept it, CNN and NYT STARTS with the facts and then provides context. F(ake)OX news starts with their beliefs and then looks for snippets to support it.
runec 
42062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/11/17 , edited 7/12/17

Rujikin wrote:
In the face of all reason? So I assume you have the autopsy report on Seth Rich along with shat went wrong at the hospital? Id sure love to see it because he was shot in the back in the one spot without a camera in DC. He was then picked up by am ambulance and chatted the whole way to the hospital, a good sign of survival. No one has been able to find out the exact hospital or doctor that operated on him or what went wrong so if you have that information release it!


Ugh, listen to yourself. For someone that rants about fake news you're amazingly gullible.

And no, talking is not a good sign of survival. Its a sign of consciousness.

Given that this sort of dangerous stupidity led to some idiot walking into a pizza parlour with a gun I don't blame the two hospitals in the area for not wanting to answer questions from conspiracy addled idiots. And that's before you get into those pesky privacy regulations that prevent hospitals from giving out patient information to every random moron who calls and asks.



Rujikin wrote:
Who couldn't grasp why there were riots in Germany? You mean your inability to convey a proper thought in writing?


Ah, was that too difficult? Should I use badly slapped together memes instead so I can get down on your level? -.-



Rujikin wrote:
I'm not google or Facebook. I dont know what everyone in the world looks like nor do I know the face of every leader on Earth.


Trump's meeting with Abe was a noteworthy political event. You can't both keep claiming to have knowledge of domestic and world politics then throw your hands up in the air and ask how you're expected to know anything about domestic and world politics.

Either you know what the fuck you're talking about or you don't, and if you don't, stop talking like you do.


899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/17 , edited 7/12/17
You do understand that HIPAA and some hospital policies can and often do legally preclude confirmation if a person has been admitted to a hospital unless you have a legitimate reason? If the patient, or more likely their representative, denies permission, then no information is given. Similarly, police and EMS are not required to provide that information (often they are prohibited from doing so)

The only spot in DC without a camera? Really? The entire city is blanketed with CCTV coverage so that if one hacks the system (which has been done) every square foot of the entire city can be seen? From personal experience of being mugged I can tell you that his is seriously not the case
20271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 7/11/17 , edited 7/12/17

tomas123987 wrote:

Just as applicable on this thread as the other countless threads

Surprising that various posters have not decried the "fake" news about Donny Jr and the Russians.

We can all picture their response if it was Chelsea instead who had met with the Russians with the same understanding that the Russian government was helping the campaign. Oh and just like Donny Sr would say "We need to see Donny Jrs server to make sure that we have ALL of the tweets and emails. If a single email or tweet has been deleted in the past year that proves there has been a cover-up - Also we need to ensure that not a single one of his emails contains any information that might be retroactively classified"

As much as you don't want to accept it, CNN and NYT STARTS with the facts and then provides context. F(ake)OX news starts with their beliefs and then looks for snippets to support it.

LOL... you mean the Russian who has ties with the demarcate party... seems like a set up to me. ((( Hay I have evidence that Hillary is doing a crime you must see.. Jr.. gets their ummmm sorry lied to you.. later, media haha we got I'm...! In the end the Russian said nothing Jr did nothing wrong.. hell this is nothing more than a set up and you know it.))) AS PROOF look up the guy Jr.. met up with, he has no real ties with the government, and he is a backer of the demarcate party with ties with members of the left.
Banned
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/17 , edited 7/12/17

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


tomas123987 wrote:

Just as applicable on this thread as the other countless threads

Surprising that various posters have not decried the "fake" news about Donny Jr and the Russians.

We can all picture their response if it was Chelsea instead who had met with the Russians with the same understanding that the Russian government was helping the campaign. Oh and just like Donny Sr would say "We need to see Donny Jrs server to make sure that we have ALL of the tweets and emails. If a single email or tweet has been deleted in the past year that proves there has been a cover-up - Also we need to ensure that not a single one of his emails contains any information that might be retroactively classified"

As much as you don't want to accept it, CNN and NYT STARTS with the facts and then provides context. F(ake)OX news starts with their beliefs and then looks for snippets to support it.

LOL... you mean the Russian who has ties with the demarcate party... seems like a set up to me. ((( Hay I have evidence that Hillary is doing a crime you must see.. Jr.. gets their ummmm sorry lied to you.. later, media haha we got I'm...! In the end the Russian said nothing Jr did nothing wrong.. hell this is nothing more than a set up and you know it.))) AS PROOF look up the guy Jr.. met up with, he has no real ties with the government, and he is a backer of the demarcate party with ties with members of the left.


It's pretty depressing watching redhats such as this one go on and on for months posting that the Russia story held no water.

And then without even so much as a mention that they were wrong they are switching to their new not even a day-old new narratives

and not even a mention to the fact that collusion happened, the extent is unknown, no one can trust or believe anything that the Trumps say, and no idea how much damage our democratic process happened

I feel like the country is held hostage
runec 
42062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/11/17 , edited 7/12/17

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:
LOL... you mean the Russian who has ties with the demarcate party... seems like a set up to me. ((( Hay I have evidence that Hillary is doing a crime you must see.. Jr.. gets their ummmm sorry lied to you.. later, media haha we got I'm...! In the end the Russian said nothing Jr did nothing wrong.. hell this is nothing more than a set up and you know it.))) AS PROOF look up the guy Jr.. met up with, he has no real ties with the government, and he is a backer of the demarcate party with ties with members of the left.


"I broke into a house but there was nothing worth stealing so it doesn't count as a burglary".

Posted 7/12/17 , edited 7/12/17
considering what Trump jr. Just said I sincerely question whether you just hate liberals by which I mean center right more than you love this country
17581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Verginia
Offline
Posted 7/12/17 , edited 7/12/17
as at&t the company that currently owns crunchyroll is about to aquire time warner and cnn you all might want to delete your user accounts here if you have been critical of cnn or created a cnn gif lest cnn use your user data here to doxx you the way they used his time warner isp data to doxx him.

at the very least you might want to suspend your paid account for on month in protest against at$t and time warner in observence of net neutrality day. who knows if we do we might keep their billionare investors from making a few bucks on the merger.
20271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 7/13/17 , edited 7/13/17

runec wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:
LOL... you mean the Russian who has ties with the demarcate party... seems like a set up to me. ((( Hay I have evidence that Hillary is doing a crime you must see.. Jr.. gets their ummmm sorry lied to you.. later, media haha we got I'm...! In the end the Russian said nothing Jr did nothing wrong.. hell this is nothing more than a set up and you know it.))) AS PROOF look up the guy Jr.. met up with, he has no real ties with the government, and he is a backer of the demarcate party with ties with members of the left.


"I broke into a house but there was nothing worth stealing so it doesn't count as a burglary".



we are not at war with Russia so even if it was true, its not a crime.
runec 
42062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/13/17 , edited 7/13/17

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:
we are not at war with Russia so even if it was true, its not a crime.


You're thinking of a treason charge. Try thinking campaign finance law for example.

But even that aside, if multiple members of your campaign and/or administration are under investigation for possibly colluding with Russia having one of them come out and say yeah, we totally tried to collude with Russia doesn't look good. =p

3496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Seoul, South Korea
Offline
Posted 7/13/17 , edited 7/13/17

runec wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:
we are not at war with Russia so even if it was true, its not a crime.


You're thinking of a treason charge. Try thinking campaign finance law for example.

But even that aside, if multiple members of your campaign and/or administration are under investigation for possibly colluding with Russia having one of them come out and say yeah, we totally tried to collude with Russia doesn't look good. =p



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.