First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Premium but still getting ads?
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/3/17 , edited 11/4/17
I got charged 6.99 and i still get adds why dows this happen??
28042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/18 , edited 1/16/18
Seems the app is all kinds of fucked up telling me I have no membership on my ps4 but log into the same account on my pc and its still showing my membership
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/16/18 , edited 3/17/18
I’ve had premium for the longest time and I go back into the app after a while to find out it’s giving me ads. Why? I’ve had it premium on the same account for over a year or 2
Der Zoodirektor
27067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 3/17/18 , edited 3/17/18

kjonk wrote:

I’ve had premium for the longest time and I go back into the app after a while to find out it’s giving me ads. Why? I’ve had it premium on the same account for over a year or 2


The premium membership on the account you are writing from expired in February. If the billing is still active on iTunes, you need to reach out to their customer service to have it properly terminated, and then resubscribe.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/18 , edited 5/15/18
I have cancelled itunes subscriptions and signed back up for premium on your website. have had CR before and recently signed back up for it. Why are the ads still popping up? I reached out tot apple and they said that because you are a 3rd party app, you have to address the problem. I dont want to cancel again and find another app to use, but I will. any help would be greatly appreciated
55485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
62 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/15/18 , edited 5/15/18

RaeRaeH wrote:

I have cancelled itunes subscriptions and signed back up for premium on your website. have had CR before and recently signed back up for it. Why are the ads still popping up? I reached out tot apple and they said that because you are a 3rd party app, you have to address the problem. I dont want to cancel again and find another app to use, but I will. any help would be greatly appreciated


Have you:

logged out in the app
uninstalled/reinstalled the app
deactivated the device association with the account on it here: /acct/?action=devices
Then restarted the app, gone back into settings, and re-login using the username/email/password that you are using to post here on the web?
1005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/13/18 , edited 8/13/18

I’ve been a member since 2015, and been using iTunes to pay thru and no problem. But now, I got an ads. Helppppp. Already did all the suggestions above but still not working.
55485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
62 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/13/18 , edited 8/13/18

mizpa0787 wrote:


I’ve been a member since 2015, and been using iTunes to pay thru and no problem. But now, I got an ads. Helppppp. Already did all the suggestions above but still not working.


Stop using iTunes and sub directly through here, maybe? In any case, if you sub through iTunes, then you have to fix it through Apple support.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/20/18 , edited 8/21/18
omg crunchyroll responder!!! Bruh you sending people around the block. Everyone this is the easier way...... sign up on your computer when doing your trail, and then log into your phone. That way you leave out all of that lol. I just had the same issue and what is the point of going thru another person when dealing with someone? Then again we are getting a deal so I will shut my butt up lol. Now crunchyroll raise the price and do this for us. Im sure the world is now telling me to stfu
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.