How long does it take to get 500 points to post? I'm just curious and wondering how I can find out. Thanks for the frien
Posted 7/17/17 , edited 7/17/17
Hey I've been posting for a few minutes now and I was wondering how long it takes to get 500 CR points.? ive been wanting to start a new chat about my discord channel
9450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dirt land
Offline
Posted 7/17/17 , edited 7/17/17
Depends on how active you are. And plus if you join a graphics group and actually request graphics you can get points pretty fast.
121576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/17/17 , edited 7/17/17

Zenpie wrote:

Hey I've been posting for a few minutes now and I was wondering how long it takes to get 500 CR points.? ive been wanting to start a new chat about my discord channel


You're so silly.
Posted 7/17/17 , edited 7/18/17

lorreen wrote:


Zenpie wrote:

Hey I've been posting for a few minutes now and I was wondering how long it takes to get 500 CR points.? ive been wanting to start a new chat about my discord channel


You're so silly.


Alright you caught me. I've been posted for a couple of hours.
Posted 7/21/17 , edited 7/22/17
Dang, I've found out I actually aready have 500 cr points. I'm a geese, ha
1070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/21/17 , edited 7/22/17
If you are as cool as I am, you can do so in 4 hours.
Posted 7/21/17 , edited 7/22/17

14046 wrote:

If you are as cool as I am, you can do so in 4 hours.


Does putting on sunglasses make me cooler? I could do that maybe
1070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/21/17 , edited 7/22/17
Yes, but be sure not to wear women sunglasses, though.
121576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/30/17 , edited 12/30/17
Closed because OP nuked
You must be logged in to post.