Fred wants to be a mahou shoujo with maiden's heart
6101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 7/18/17 , edited 7/19/17
Not that I would like another guy though
13420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 7/18/17 , edited 7/19/17

fredreload wrote:

Not that I would like another guy though


Getting a maiden's heart is not hard.
16004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/17 , edited 7/19/17
Your not pure enough
6101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 7/18/17 , edited 7/19/17

jtjumper wrote:


fredreload wrote:

Not that I would like another guy though


Getting a maiden's heart is not hard.


That doesn't mean mahou shoujos are cheap , you are welcome to join


Potentsaliva wrote:

Your not pure enough


You just need to be cute >.<, cuteness is everything

P.S It's not my fault Fred is born ugly = =
Posted 7/18/17 , edited 7/19/17
I heard girls love fedoras and a wild beard
5558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 7/18/17 , edited 7/19/17

Zenpie wrote:

I heard girls love fedoras and a wild beard


I heard wildling fashion was completely out of date in the south. Fred requires modern cuteness which can only be achieved with dresses and KAT EARS!





HNNNNNNNNNGGG
22261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Leanbox, Gameindu...
Offline
Posted 7/18/17 , edited 7/19/17


Just get a chain saw and it's cool
Posted 7/18/17 , edited 7/19/17

kevz_210 wrote:



Just get a chain saw and it's cool


Don't forget to be able to break dance. If you can't break dance you can't do it like Aikawa
13420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 7/19/17 , edited 7/19/17

fredreload wrote:


jtjumper wrote:

Getting a maiden's heart is not hard.


That doesn't mean mahou shoujos are cheap , you are welcome to join


What I should have said was "getting a maiden's heart is not hard, especially if you leave it inside the maiden."
484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/19/17 , edited 7/19/17

jtjumper wrote:


fredreload wrote:


jtjumper wrote:

Getting a maiden's heart is not hard.


That doesn't mean mahou shoujos are cheap , you are welcome to join


What I should have said was "getting a maiden's heart is not hard, especially if you leave it inside the maiden."


What does that mean? O.o
13420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 7/19/17 , edited 7/19/17

MagicHatMan wrote:

What does that mean? O.o


Maidens' hearts are in maidens. Maidens' hearts last longer if the maiden is still alive.
6101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 7/20/17 , edited 7/20/17

jtjumper wrote:


MagicHatMan wrote:

What does that mean? O.o


Maidens' hearts are in maidens. Maidens' hearts last longer if the maiden is still alive.


I think it's more of an expression
16063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / AH / Helipad
Offline
Posted 7/20/17 , edited 7/21/17

Potentsaliva wrote:

Your not pure enough


^ This

(on a side note: You're*)
You must be logged in to post.