First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last

Anyone have smash 4 or Pokemon Sun?

6757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Adolescent Syndrome
Offline
Posted 7/25/17 , edited 7/25/17
Hmu with friend codes I wanna play some more people! (if you wanna take an L) *edit
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/25/17 , edited 7/25/17
I have Pokemon Sun & Moon if you're up for a battle let me know
5762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 7/25/17 , edited 7/25/17
I do have Pokemon Sun but i haven't been playing it too much, mainly because i've been playing Y/AS enough than need to, about 100-200 hours each. For Smash, i miss those days i used to play 3DS version so much. That however, i can give some time, whenever it's offline or online.

To sum it up, i'm not going to play Pokemon Sun online, mainly because i don't have enough time these days and already done that in Y/AS. Smash is something i can do.
6757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Adolescent Syndrome
Offline
Posted 7/25/17 , edited 7/25/17

Yoshithehero wrote:

I do have Pokemon Sun but i haven't been playing it too much, mainly because i've been playing Y/AS enough than need to, about 100-200 hours each. For Smash, i miss those days i used to play 3DS version so much. That however, i can give some time, whenever it's offline or online.

To sum it up, i'm not going to play Pokemon Sun online, mainly because i don't have enough time these days and already done that in Y/AS. Smash is something i can do.


Whenever you're free let me know lol

6757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Adolescent Syndrome
Offline
Posted 7/25/17 , edited 7/25/17

ToxicRadio wrote:

I have Pokemon Sun & Moon if you're up for a battle let me know


Singles or VGC ???
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/25/17 , edited 7/25/17

KirinoForBestGirl wrote:


ToxicRadio wrote:

I have Pokemon Sun & Moon if you're up for a battle let me know


Singles or VGC ???


We can do singles, I'll tell you when tho because I'm building a new team and I'd like to test it out with you.
6757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Adolescent Syndrome
Offline
Posted 7/25/17 , edited 7/25/17

ToxicRadio wrote:


KirinoForBestGirl wrote:


ToxicRadio wrote:

I have Pokemon Sun & Moon if you're up for a battle let me know


Singles or VGC ???


We can do singles, I'll tell you when tho because I'm building a new team and I'd like to test it out with you.


Geez all I have are only good for the vgc circuit but its cool loool
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/17 , edited 7/26/17

KirinoForBestGirl wrote:


ToxicRadio wrote:


KirinoForBestGirl wrote:


ToxicRadio wrote:

I have Pokemon Sun & Moon if you're up for a battle let me know


Singles or VGC ???


We can do singles, I'll tell you when tho because I'm building a new team and I'd like to test it out with you.


Geez all I have are only good for the vgc circuit but its cool loool


We can battle vgc tonight, just message me when you're ready
6757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Adolescent Syndrome
Offline
Posted 7/26/17 , edited 7/26/17

ToxicRadio wrote:


KirinoForBestGirl wrote:


ToxicRadio wrote:


KirinoForBestGirl wrote:


ToxicRadio wrote:

I have Pokemon Sun & Moon if you're up for a battle let me know


Singles or VGC ???


We can do singles, I'll tell you when tho because I'm building a new team and I'd like to test it out with you.


Geez all I have are only good for the vgc circuit but its cool loool


We can battle vgc tonight, just message me when you're ready



IT'S LIT WE'LL DO SMOGON SINGLES TOO LATER

70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/17 , edited 7/26/17

KirinoForBestGirl wrote:


ToxicRadio wrote:


KirinoForBestGirl wrote:


ToxicRadio wrote:


KirinoForBestGirl wrote:


ToxicRadio wrote:

I have Pokemon Sun & Moon if you're up for a battle let me know


Singles or VGC ???


We can do singles, I'll tell you when tho because I'm building a new team and I'd like to test it out with you.


Geez all I have are only good for the vgc circuit but its cool loool


We can battle vgc tonight, just message me when you're ready



IT'S LIT WE'LL DO SMOGON SINGLES TOO LATER



Okay dope, I usually play singles any BR mons just no ubers smogon is too picky.
6757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Adolescent Syndrome
Offline
Posted 7/26/17 , edited 7/26/17

ToxicRadio wrote:


KirinoForBestGirl wrote:


ToxicRadio wrote:


KirinoForBestGirl wrote:


ToxicRadio wrote:


KirinoForBestGirl wrote:


ToxicRadio wrote:

Okay dope, I usually play singles any BR mons just no ubers smogon is too picky.


so is Aegislash good? LOL


70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/17 , edited 7/26/17
Lol go for it, just no legends
6757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Adolescent Syndrome
Offline
Posted 7/26/17 , edited 7/26/17

ToxicRadio wrote:

Lol go for it, just no legends


Ayyy alright hmu when you can play
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/17 , edited 7/26/17

KirinoForBestGirl wrote:


ToxicRadio wrote:

Lol go for it, just no legends


Ayyy alright hmu when you can play


Okay, I will dude!
Posted 7/26/17 , edited 7/27/17
I have Pokemon Sun....but I did just start a new game (since I was getting bored).
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.