First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last

these british girls visit wal mart for the first time

21982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/17 , edited 8/6/17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jOhqVPFjYI

they are cracking me up

lmao they are over dressed for wal mart xD
I love how they are like GASP look at this GASP THIS IS SO CHEAP, americans have it good
Posted 8/5/17 , edited 8/6/17

redokami wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jOhqVPFjYI

they are cracking me up

lmao they are over dressed for wal mart xD
I love how they are like GASP look at this GASP THIS IS SO CHEAP, americans have it good


Haha yeah I love not being able to go to the doctor or afford a home. But at least we got trashy ole Walmart!
7351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / CA
Offline
Posted 8/5/17 , edited 8/6/17
I don't know what they're gushing over, I've been to Tesco's in London and they're almost just like Walmart and when I'm in their Costco's it's almost seems like I've been transported back to America since they're so alike.
21982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/17 , edited 8/6/17
every video I see of foreigners at wal mart, they always mention the huge sizes of our food, like all the boxes, just everything, and that no wonder we have a obesity problem
55427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/17 , edited 8/6/17
Why I got feeling those foreigners are Very RICH! Must be nice to have all that money..
21982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/17 , edited 8/6/17

Zenpie wrote:


redokami wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jOhqVPFjYI

they are cracking me up

lmao they are over dressed for wal mart xD
I love how they are like GASP look at this GASP THIS IS SO CHEAP, americans have it good


Haha yeah I love not being able to go to the doctor or afford a home. But at least we got trashy ole Walmart!


lol I know right?
at least we have mcdonalds every fucking where and wal mart!
36324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 8/6/17 , edited 8/6/17

redokami wrote:

every video I see of foreigners at wal mart, they always mention the huge sizes of our food, like all the boxes, just everything, and that no wonder we have a obesity problem

And almost none of them have ever seen a super-sized meal from back in the day..
21627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 8/6/17 , edited 8/6/17
They're disgusted over the fried chicken?

I really hope they don't go to a Costco or Sam's club. Their brains will explode.
36324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 8/6/17 , edited 8/6/17

zangeif123 wrote:

They're disgusted over the fried chicken?

I really hope they don't go to a Costco or Sam's club. Their brains will explode.

Fried chicken is kind of disgusting, though. I always go for grilled or baked.
20051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / missouri
Offline
Posted 8/6/17 , edited 8/6/17

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


zangeif123 wrote:

They're disgusted over the fried chicken?

I really hope they don't go to a Costco or Sam's club. Their brains will explode.

Fried chicken is kind of disgusting, though. I always go for grilled or baked.


I demand a video of there first KFC.
36324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 8/6/17 , edited 8/6/17

jujitsu213 wrote:


XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


zangeif123 wrote:

They're disgusted over the fried chicken?

I really hope they don't go to a Costco or Sam's club. Their brains will explode.

Fried chicken is kind of disgusting, though. I always go for grilled or baked.


I demand a video of there first KFC.

Hopefully it doesn't go like this
21627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 8/6/17 , edited 8/6/17

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


zangeif123 wrote:

They're disgusted over the fried chicken?

I really hope they don't go to a Costco or Sam's club. Their brains will explode.

Fried chicken is kind of disgusting, though. I always go for grilled or baked.


Why is it disgusting? You're missing out on flavor town buddy.
36324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 8/6/17 , edited 8/6/17

zangeif123 wrote:

Why is it disgusting? You're missing out on flavor town buddy.

Ehhh.
Posted 8/6/17 , edited 8/6/17
They look dressed for clubs or something? but yes it still a funny video.
16551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 8/6/17 , edited 8/6/17

zangeif123 wrote:

They're disgusted over the fried chicken?

I really hope they don't go to a Costco or Sam's club. Their brains will explode.


It was only that one vegan girl who was holding it who thought it was disgusting, the other girls didn't seem to mind.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.