First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Are You Looking For A Bomb Shelter for Rent or Purchase ?
84976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M
Offline
Posted 8/13/17 , edited 8/13/17
Do I get to reset my SPECIAL when I leave the vault?
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/13/17 , edited 8/14/17
reactionary tools. these are the same people who thought the world would end in 2012.
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 8/13/17 , edited 8/14/17
i has 42 of them

1mil each

pm me at Sogno-
4516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/14/17 , edited 8/14/17
I'll work on this. I'll low ball you guys and put it on for rent for $100 per night


a 200 sq ft hold 9 ft under the ground --- emergency food supply , electricity, water from garden hose provided

wired/wireless internet will cost extra
28261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 8/15/17 , edited 8/15/17
Nope, I'm gonna sit in my driveway in a fold out chair with a beer and my sunnies and just take it.


galaxydesu wrote:

reactionary tools. these are the same people who thought the world would end in 2012.


Oh my God your profile pic, 8/8 gr8 m8! <3
3905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/16/17 , edited 8/16/17

AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:

I'll work on this. I'll low ball you guys and put it on for rent for $100 per night

a 200 sq ft hold 9 ft under the ground --- emergency food supply , electricity, water from garden hose provided

wired/wireless internet will cost extra


garden hose? You better drop it down to $50/night there

4516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/25/17 , edited 8/26/17

dulun18 wrote:


AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:

I'll work on this. I'll low ball you guys and put it on for rent for $100 per night

a 200 sq ft hold 9 ft under the ground --- emergency food supply , electricity, water from garden hose provided

wired/wireless internet will cost extra


garden hose? You better drop it down to $50/night there



their lives should worth more than $100/night no? I'll stock enough food for 4 people for 3 months!!


Posted 8/25/17 , edited 8/26/17
I'd likely be toast.
1427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 8/25/17 , edited 8/25/17
Well knowing my luck I would probably survive either way with little to no damage to me. I'd rather like a front row seat to total destruction around me.
24648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
777 / The White House
Offline
Posted 8/25/17 , edited 8/26/17
This comic accurately depicts the current situation:



If North Korea tries to hit us and fails while doing so we will rape Kim Jon Un so hard his great-great-great-great grandchildren will still be incontinent.
3309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / US
Offline
Posted 8/25/17 , edited 8/26/17
No I'm a poor mf
1888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Shanghai China
Offline
Posted 8/26/17 , edited 8/26/17
Not for North Korea. I hear the anunnaki return on September 23rd to take our women and gold I been more concerned about this than North Korea.
runec 
42272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/26/17 , edited 8/26/17
"rent" seems pretty optimistic considering.

620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
All of time / God
Offline
Posted 8/26/17 , edited 8/26/17
why would i want a bomb shelter?


my name is B17 BOMBER!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.