First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Demonstrators attack police in Boston
12147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 8/19/17 , edited 8/19/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


qwueri wrote:


people protest a "free speech rally" when "free speech" is just a pseudonym for hate speech.

.


Hate speech is free speech though.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/supreme-court-unanimously-reaffirms-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/





qwueri wrote:
a counter-protest to oppose a group or message isn't somehow against free speech.


Interesting how you edited that part out of your reply...
24663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / In
Offline
Posted 8/19/17 , edited 8/19/17
people people we need to heel at this time
12147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 8/19/17 , edited 8/19/17

uncletim wrote:

people people we need to heel at this time


Someone should tell Trump to heel, they can bribe him with treats and everything.
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/17 , edited 8/19/17
Posted 8/19/17 , edited 8/19/17

octorockandroll wrote:


Interesting how you edited that part out of your reply...




I was going to respond to it but forgot to when replying to someone else in an edit.
Yes, violently rioting against speech you don't like is "protesting" free speech.

12147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 8/19/17 , edited 8/19/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


Interesting how you edited that part out of your reply...




I was going to respond to it but forgot to when replying to someone else in an edit.
Yes, violently rioting against speech you don't like is "protesting" free speech.



Haha, your miserable attempts at spinning things your way are wonderful.
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/17 , edited 8/19/17
Leftists hate free speech, because their political beliefs require faith, and faith cannot exist when there is outside influences that can create doubt.
runec 
41458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 8/19/17 , edited 8/19/17

I want to applaud the many protestors in Boston who are speaking out against bigotry and hate. Our country will soon come together as one!


https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/899008521726861312

-.-

2091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / PA, USA
Offline
Posted 8/19/17 , edited 8/19/17
Rocks are dangerous, but piss? Eew... Yeah... Don't act akin to howler monkeys and toads...
Posted 8/19/17 , edited 8/19/17

runec wrote:


I want to applaud the many protestors in Boston who are speaking out against bigotry and hate. Our country will soon come together as one!


https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/899008521726861312

-.-



Wtf I hate Trump now

Posted 8/19/17 , edited 8/19/17
Clickbait thread
24663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / In
Offline
Posted 8/19/17 , edited 8/19/17

Kefkapwnsall wrote:

Clickbait thread


Yeah but when your jet sking into heel all you can do is sit back and enjoy the ride
runec 
41458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 8/19/17 , edited 8/19/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:
Wtf I hate Trump now



It is rather entertaining that he flops so fast now not even his own internet trolls can keep up, never mind the White House staff.

-.-
Posted 8/19/17 , edited 8/19/17

runec wrote:

It is rather entertaining that he flops so fast now not even his own internet trolls can keep up, never mind the White House staff.

-.-


In what way is that tweet 'flopping'?
2064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 8/19/17 , edited 8/19/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


qwueri wrote:


people protest a "free speech rally" when "free speech" is just a pseudonym for hate speech.

.


Hate speech is free speech though.


No one is infringing on these people's free speech though. Freedom of speech does not protect you from the consequences of the words you choose to use that free speech for. And when you use your freedom of speech to spew hate at people you can't expect them not to react negatively.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.