Post Reply 360 Won't play saints row 3
2426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / At the Memory Den
Offline
Posted 9/2/17 , edited 9/2/17
does anyone know what's up my bf's 360 will not read saints row the third I have bought a new copy of it and both copies we have the Xbox will not read at all but any other game it will read and play
737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Tower of Barbs
Offline
Posted 9/2/17 , edited 9/2/17
What does it say when you try to play SR3?
2426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / At the Memory Den
Offline
Posted 9/2/17 , edited 9/3/17

Joncaido wrote:

What does it say when you try to play SR3?


when we put it in the system it acted as if the was no disc in it at all and other times if lucky it will load it then the screen will pop up that says disc can not be read
19721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/2/17 , edited 9/3/17

QueenVapora wrote:


Joncaido wrote:

What does it say when you try to play SR3?


when we put it in the system it acted as if the was no disc in it at all and other times if lucky it will load it then the screen will pop up that says disc can not be read


will it play other games with no issue?
2426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / At the Memory Den
Offline
Posted 9/2/17 , edited 9/3/17

nukadude wrote:


QueenVapora wrote:


Joncaido wrote:

What does it say when you try to play SR3?


when we put it in the system it acted as if the was no disc in it at all and other times if lucky it will load it then the screen will pop up that says disc can not be read


will it play other games with no issue?


yes we put in saints row 4 it plays that with no issues and we played fallout new vegas also today on his 360 with no issue it won't play saints row 3 for some reason
19721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/2/17 , edited 9/3/17

QueenVapora wrote:


nukadude wrote:


QueenVapora wrote:


Joncaido wrote:

What does it say when you try to play SR3?


when we put it in the system it acted as if the was no disc in it at all and other times if lucky it will load it then the screen will pop up that says disc can not be read


will it play other games with no issue?


yes we put in saints row 4 it plays that with no issues and we played fallout new vegas also today on his 360 with no issue it won't play saints row 3 for some reason


try checking the memory in the 360 to see if there is any corrupt files. if not try cleaning the disc. failing that, maybe even digital download may help.
737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Tower of Barbs
Offline
Posted 9/2/17 , edited 9/3/17
It sounds like it just hates Saints Row 3. At least a physical copy of it. If you two really want to play it, do like Nukadude suggests and get a digital copy.

I've never ran into a problems like that for my 360. Just the rrod. Good luck though.
2426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / At the Memory Den
Offline
Posted 9/3/17 , edited 9/3/17
we might have to or he can just play the 4th one like he is thank you
You must be logged in to post.