Main staff, more cast, and a new key visual revealed for upcoming adaptation based on smart phone game
A ton of new information has been revealed for Shoumetsu Toshi ("Annihilation City"), an upcoming TV anime based on the smart phone game by Wright Flyer Studios, including a new key visual, more cast and staff announcements, and a thrilling new teaser trailer filled with "men in black" and psychic monks.
The main staff for Shoumetsu Toshi includes:
- Original work: Shoumetsu Toshi (Wright Flyer Studios)
- Director: Shigeyuki Miya
- Series composition: Shingo Irie
- Character design: Tomoyuki Shitaya
- Sound director: Satoshi Motoyama
- Music: Kenji Kawai
- Music production: Pony Canyon
- Animation production: MADHOUSE
The new cast members announced for Shoumetsu Toshi include:
- Makoto Takahashi as Kouta.
- Haruka Shamoto as Homura.
- Emiri Iwai as Nami.
- Hina Suguta as Haruka.
- Aguri Ōnishi as Rena.
- And Hikari Sonoyama as Yua.
The story of Shoumetsu Toshi follows Yuki, a girl with mysterious powers, and Takuya, a self-reliant courier. Yuki and Takuya appear to be the only survivors when the human inhabitants of a major city mysteriously vanish. Following instructions left behind by Yuki's father, the unlikely duo attempts to unravel what happened, in the process stumbling upon a secret conspiracy by an enigmatic organization.
The release date for Shoumetsu Toshi has not yet been revealed.
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.