Hi Hi everyone! and once again welcome to the one and only group about Shrine maidens! Scroll down for more info!
This is a group where you can...
- Discover more about the japanese culture
- Roleplay by creating a character
- Chose a group of art
- Use your immagination with no limits.
- Train (if you are in other groups where you can roleplay)
- Be the one to lead,teach,learn and more.
- Have fun
- A shrine?
A holy or sacred place containing the reliquary or tomb dedicated to a particular hero, martyr, saint or similar figure of awe and respect.
- A Shrine Maiden?
Miko is a Japanese term that anciently meant "female shaman, shamaness; medium; prophet" who conveyed divine oracles, and currently means "shrine maiden" who serves at Shinto shrines.
Girls in this group are called Miko
And Boys are called Nikko (priest). Praying,is not the only thing we are going to do. . There are 7 different kind of groups of art that you can join...