"KanColle" Kongo Kai-II and "Attack on Titan" Levi follow on third and fourth
Tokyo-based cosplay clothing/accessory company COSPA has announced the sales ranking top 10 of its anime/game character costumes for the year 2019. The school uniform of Otonokizaka Academy from the Love Live! series, which dominated the ranking for two consecutive years from 2014 to 2015, returned to the top.
Coming in second is the summer school uniform of Nijigasaki Academy from the Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club series. The latest series is scheduled to get its TV anime adaptation in the near future. Meanwhile, the summer school uniform of Uranohoshi Girls' Academy from another Love Live! series, Love Live! Sunshine!!, failed to rank in the top 10 last year (it was the most popular costume in 2017).
1. "Otonokizaka Academy uniform" (Love Live!)
(C) 2013 Project Love Live!
2. "Nijigasaki Academy Summer School Uniform" (Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club)
(C)2013 PL! (C)2017 PL!S (C)KLabGames (C)S (C)BUSHI
3. "Kongo-class Kai II" (Kantai Collection/KanColle)
(C)DMM / C2 / KADOKAWA
4. "Survey Corps Costume Set Levi ver." (Attack on Titan)
©Hajime Isayama, Kodansha/"Attack on Titan" Production Committee
5. "Hyakkaou Private Academy Girls Uniform" (Kakegurui)
© Homura Kawamoto, Toru Naomura/SQUARE ENIX, "Kakegurui Production Committee
6. "Toyogasaki Academy female uniform" (Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend ♭)
7. "Kamesenryu Uniform" (Dragon Ball Z)
8. " Monkey D. Luffy Costume Set New World Renewal ver." (One Piece)
9. "Saitama Costume Set" (One-Punch Man)
10. "Kagami Academy Girls Uniform" (Da Capo 4)
via: Mantan Web