PC version is up first on May 28, followed by consoles in July
More puzzle-platforming Umihara Kawase fun is on the way to the west. This time it's Umihara Kawase BaZooKa!, which ININ Games aims to release on PS4 and Switch in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. That one's due out this July, and there's also a PC version coming out worldwide on May 28 from Success Corporation.
The PC version will support English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified and Traditional language options when it arrives later this month. Check out a sample of the game in action in ININ Games' announcement video below.
- Challenge Mode with 40 Stages to be cleared just like back in the good old days of arcade games (one-to-four players).
- Multiplayer battle modes (two-to-four players)
- Local offline play and online modes.
- Cooperative and competitive modes (up to four players).
- Competitive bazooka action in Battle Royale mode (players fight until only one remains) and Star Match (timed battle mode where players fight to take stars from each other) will offer hundreds of hours of competitive bazooka fun.