Main cast and staff revealed for upcoming movie based on manga by Nanatsu Mukunoki
A new key visual, the main staff, and the main cast have been revealed for WATATEN!: an Angel Flew Down to Me Precious Friends, an upcoming anime theatrical film that continues the animated adventures based on the manga by Nanatsu Mukunoki. The main staff for the film includes:
- Original work: Nanatsu Mukunoki (serialized by Ichijinsha in their Comic Yuri Hime magazine)
- Director: Daisuke Hiramaki
- Screenplay: Yuka Yamada
- Character design: Hiromi Nakagawa
- Music production: FlyingDog
- Animation production: Doga Kobo
- Copyright: WATATEN! Precious Friends Production Committee
The cast of the 2019 WATATEN!: an Angel Flew Down to Me TV anime will reprise their roles, including:
- Reina Ueda as Miyako Hoshino.
- Maria Sashide as Hana Shirosaki.
- Rika Nagae as Hinata Hoshino.
- Akari Kitō as Noa Himesaka.
- Hitomi Ōwada as Koyori Tanemura.
- Naomi Ohzora as Kanon Konomori.
- And Lynn as Koko Matsumoto.
The 2019 WATATEN!: an Angel Flew Down to Me TV anime is also directed by Daisuke Hiramaki and features animation production by Doga Kobo. The series is currently streaming on Crunchyroll, who describe the story as follows:
Miyako is a shy college student who is also an otaku. One day she happens to meet some angelic grade school kids! When Miyako sees her little sister's new friend Hana-chan, Miyako's heart won't stop racing! Miyako tries to get along with them but struggles... A sketch comedy all about trying to get along with the super cute girl is about to begin!
WATATEN!: an Angel Flew Down to Me Precious Friends is scheduled to hit theaters in Japan in 2022.
Source: Comic Natalie
Copyright notice: © Nanatsu Mukunoki・Ichijinsha / WATATEN! Precious Friends Production Committee
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.