Primeira  Anterior  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Próxima  Última

New Roku Update!

Publicar Resposta
Content Overlord
611706 Pontos Crunchyroll
Enviar Mensagem: GB Post
F / San Francisco
Indisponível
Publicado 14/8/14 , editado 14/12/20
Hey guys, lugiamania here with some great news for our Roku users! Today, we are happy to announce a brand new update to the Crunchyroll Roku app! Not only can you watch for free on your big screen, but HD has finally come to Roku! We have also improved the video streaming experience, which is even smoother now.

For the ultimate viewing experience, upgrade to Premium to watch your favorite anime simulcast in HD, and ad-free!



We hope you guys enjoy your new and updated Roku viewing experience, and let us know what you're watching!

If you are not seeing the update immediately (it can take 24-48 hours), you can refresh the app via a manual update. Go to your Roku Home Screen > Select: Settings > Select: System Update > Select: Check Now -- then your New Crunchyroll App should download and be all ready for you!
61954 Pontos Crunchyroll
Enviar Mensagem: GB Post
65 / M / Earth
Indisponível
Publicado 14/8/14 , editado 16/8/20
I wish they would close this thread... It is for a prior update when they tried to make the Roku look like a PS3.

This thread is actually the one for the current version in use right now...

/forumtopic-930081/crunchyrolls-roku-app-gets-a-makeover
91510 Pontos Crunchyroll
Enviar Mensagem: GB Post
33 / M / Louisville, KY
Indisponível
Publicado 14/8/14 , editado 15/8/14
Awesome! Does this apply immediately and on Roku 2 as well? I don't see a way to update the channel I can only remove it and add it back again. I see the image is a Roku 3 but I hope this applies to all Roku devices.
Content Overlord
611706 Pontos Crunchyroll
Enviar Mensagem: GB Post
F / San Francisco
Indisponível
Publicado 14/8/14 , editado 2/9/17

Khaltazar wrote:

Awesome! Does this apply immediately and on Roku 2 as well? I don't see a way to update the channel I can only remove it and add it back again. I see the image is a Roku 3 but I hope this applies to all Roku devices.


Yes, this is across all Roku devices.
Otter Modder
53218 Pontos Crunchyroll
Enviar Mensagem: GB Post
29 / M / Florida
Indisponível
Publicado 14/8/14 , editado 1/9/21
Yay roku update!
91510 Pontos Crunchyroll
Enviar Mensagem: GB Post
33 / M / Louisville, KY
Indisponível
Publicado 14/8/14 , editado 15/8/14
Edit: I found how to search but I just wasn't used to pressing Play/Pause button to do a search.
61954 Pontos Crunchyroll
Enviar Mensagem: GB Post
65 / M / Earth
Indisponível
Publicado 14/8/14 , editado 7/3/17

Khaltazar wrote:

I am on a Roku 2 and cannot access any shows other than the most recent show on my queue list or history. I see icons up top but I cannot get to them. I can select either: My Queue or History and go left or right and click OK but that is it I can't search for series or episodes anymore. Very disappointed now...


Hit the pause button.
91510 Pontos Crunchyroll
Enviar Mensagem: GB Post
33 / M / Louisville, KY
Indisponível
Publicado 14/8/14 , editado 6/3/16

asharka wrote:


Khaltazar wrote:

I am on a Roku 2 and cannot access any shows other than the most recent show on my queue list or history. I see icons up top but I cannot get to them. I can select either: My Queue or History and go left or right and click OK but that is it I can't search for series or episodes anymore. Very disappointed now...


Hit the pause button.


Great, thank you! I just started mashing buttons and noticed that play icon with Menu next to it and was like hmm does that mean I am on the menu or let me press the Play/Pause button and bam. I used the old CR app so long I got so used to how to search on it. I must be blind haha. Thanks again.

Edit: The app just broke for me. I click it gives error cannot connect to service try again later. I try Netflix thinking maybe my internet kicked me off and it works go back to this app and no more error but instead just kicks me back to main screen.
7103 Pontos Crunchyroll
Enviar Mensagem: GB Post
31 / F / Virginia, USA
Indisponível
Publicado 14/8/14 , editado 25/8/14
Is there a way to pick a specific episode in the series from my queue? Sometimes I watch anime with friends, who are behind me, so I have to pick the specific episode we last watched.
tbdave 
46077 Pontos Crunchyroll
Enviar Mensagem: GB Post
51 / M
Indisponível
Publicado 14/8/14 , editado 15/8/14

KhaltazarThe app just broke for me. I click it gives error cannot connect to service try again later. I try Netflix thinking maybe my internet kicked me off and it works go back to this app and no more error but instead just kicks me back to main screen.


I was having the same problem. Rebooting the Roku fixed it.

25266 Pontos Crunchyroll
Enviar Mensagem: GB Post
F / Florida, USA
Indisponível
Publicado 14/8/14 , editado 15/8/14
I'll check this out when I get the chance
61954 Pontos Crunchyroll
Enviar Mensagem: GB Post
65 / M / Earth
Indisponível
Publicado 14/8/14 , editado 1/9/14

MissGigi wrote:Is there a way to pick a specific episode in the series from my queue? Sometimes I watch anime with friends, who are behind me, so I have to pick the specific episode we last watched.
It seems the queue has become easier to use, but less useful...
7103 Pontos Crunchyroll
Enviar Mensagem: GB Post
31 / F / Virginia, USA
Indisponível
Publicado 14/8/14 , editado 19/8/14

asharka wrote:


MissGigi wrote:Is there a way to pick a specific episode in the series from my queue? Sometimes I watch anime with friends, who are behind me, so I have to pick the specific episode we last watched.
It seems the queue has become easier to use, but less useful...



Yeah ...

Also for some episodes or sometimes when I go to anime/drama, it says it cannot load and to check my connection. I know my Roku is connected to my wifi and my account.
81337 Pontos Crunchyroll
Enviar Mensagem: GB Post
30 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Indisponível
Publicado 14/8/14 , editado 18/8/14

lugiamania wrote:
Something Something Something --Roku Update-- Something Something Something


I love you.

(and the rest of the CR staff who made this possible)

((but mostly you because you announced it))
38413 Pontos Crunchyroll
Enviar Mensagem: GB Post
37 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Indisponível
Publicado 14/8/14 , editado 1/9/14
So I'm going to have to use the search feature or browse through series alphabetically/by genre if I want to get to an earlier episode of something that's in my queue...yikes.
Primeira  Anterior  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Próxima  Última
Você deve estar logado para postar.
Hime banner

Teste o Novo CrunchyrollBeta

Quero testar