Volume 8 of the fantasy light novel series hits bookstores in Japan in November
A special preview video has been published for the upcoming audio drama CD of Majo no Tabitabi (known in English as The Journey of Elaina), an on-going fantasy slice-of-light light novel series written by Jougi Shiraishi and illustrated by Azure about the everyday adventures of a traveling witch. The cast for the audio drama includes:
- Kaede Hondo as Elaina, a wandering witch and the main character of the series.
- Kana Hanazawa as Fran, a mysterious and elusive witch who serves as Elaina's mentor.
- Konomi Kohara as Amnesia, a former magic user who became a splendid knight after losing her memory.
- Miho Okasaki as Avilia, Amnesia's overprotective, magic-wielding younger sister.
- And Tomoyo Kurosawa as Saya, a witch from a distant land far to the East.
The Majo no Tabitabi light novels are published in Japan by SoftBank Creative under their GA Novel imprint. The Majo no Tabitabi audio drama CD is included as a pack-in bonus along with the Japanese special edition release of Volume 8 of the Majo no Tabitabi light novel series, which will be released in Japan on November 15, 2018.
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.