First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last

Cosplay Pictures

217 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
37 / F / FL
Offline
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08

Kaguya-sama wrote:

^ omg Light what happened, I told you not to get White Castle lol

man some of you people can be mean!


makes me feel as if i'm on 4chan
7147 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
37 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08
some kipi action... this is how cosplay is supposed to look folks.









you can earn Az cool points if you recognize where that last pic was taken
217 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
37 / F / FL
Offline
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08

JACON sexy Hinata
1944 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / Piccolo Town
Offline
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08
Dear god
26820 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08
^^^LOL


azrael910 wrote:

some kipi action... this is how cosplay is supposed to look folks.





I'm in love.
4327 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / the square
Offline
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08

Misa_luvs_Light230 wrote:


JACON sexy Hinata


is the person supposed to be a girl? O.o
cause it looks like a guy
10525 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
on my way to your...
Offline
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08
^rofl
21510 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08
umm heres some that i found..
hikaru no go
1.
naruto
2.
bleach
3.
naruto
4.
bleach
5.
one piece
6.
inuyasha
7.
inuyasha
8.
death note
9.
thats enough for now...
7937 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08
^ OMG! the first Inuyasha cosplay thats actually good
413 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08
white ppl generally cant do good cosplays cause they dont have right skin color but AZN's have the right skin color
7147 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
37 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08

chots wrote:

white ppl generally cant do good cosplays cause they dont have right skin color but AZN's have the right skin color


actually, i'd credit facial and bone structure more than skin color.

i think the main reason that western cosplay looks so much worse than azn is the different attitudes regarding it.

for american's its usually an "anything goes" attitude and typically just run off to either the goodwill or joanne's fabric to hack together a costume.

asians (as in those actually in asia) tend to spend an obscene amount of time and money working on it. they take it far more seriously than most westerners do, but i also think cosplay is little closer to hearts of the japanese. take a look at visual kei, gothic lolita fashion, and the whole harujuku/akiba thing. i wouldn't call it mainstream there, but it's a lot more popular. not that i want it to be popular here by any stretch of the imagination, as evidenced by many examples in this thread.
13606 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / Wales
Offline
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08

azngrace wrote:

death note
9.


...this makes me really appreciate Misamisa. So cute ^_^

217 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
37 / F / FL
Offline
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08

azrael910 wrote:


chots wrote:

white ppl generally cant do good cosplays cause they dont have right skin color but AZN's have the right skin color


actually, i'd credit facial and bone structure more than skin color.

i think the main reason that western cosplay looks so much worse than azn is the different attitudes regarding it.

for american's its usually an "anything goes" attitude and typically just run off to either the goodwill or joanne's fabric to hack together a costume.

asians (as in those actually in asia) tend to spend an obscene amount of time and money working on it. they take it far more seriously than most westerners do, but i also think cosplay is little closer to hearts of the japanese. take a look at visual kei, gothic lolita fashion, and the whole harujuku/akiba thing. i wouldn't call it mainstream there, but it's a lot more popular. not that i want it to be popular here by any stretch of the imagination, as evidenced by many examples in this thread.

wonders if i am the only one on this thread that actually cosplays.
i think it's very mean and LAME to say such thing unless you actually cosplay.
i believe it is much easier for asians to cosplay and that you can't compare asain and american cosplay it's just not fair.
but just to post perfect asain cosplays and commit meanly to people who really cosplay when you don't cosplay yourself is just not right.
i have seen many wonderful and fantasic american cosplays that i don't think should be discarded like that.
219 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / In the realms of...
Offline
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08
I hardly ever see a cosplay of this guy so here you go!:

Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08
MORE!....Haruhi cosplays are so awesome! XDXDXD



Will you marry me beautiful unknown Haruhi cosplayer...........XDXDXD
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.