First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last

Cosplay Pictures

7937 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08
Here is 2 videos of cosplay.. Its the Best of cosplay so check it out ^^
Best of Cosplay 1
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=117589

Best of Cosplay 2
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=117695
874 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / None
Offline
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08

KehNee wrote:

Here is 2 videos of cosplay.. Its the Best of cosplay so check it out ^^
Best of Cosplay 1
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=117589

Best of Cosplay 2
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=117695





Thank for the link. The video of cos play is awesome and amazing. It is unbelievable that there can really do it. Sure need a lot of money to buy the costume.
I think we should have best cosplay and worst cosplay thread. I don't know if is it me or when you see the cos play is not that good will you laught at it.
7147 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
37 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08

kakashisan23 wrote:

OMG YOU LIK TEH MUDKIPZ!!?!?!?!


You must be lost. I think you need to go back to http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/index.php .
7937 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08

okmol wrote:


KehNee wrote:

Here is 2 videos of cosplay.. Its the Best of cosplay so check it out ^^
Best of Cosplay 1
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=117589

Best of Cosplay 2
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=117695





Thank for the link. The video of cos play is awesome and amazing. It is unbelievable that there can really do it. Sure need a lot of money to buy the costume.
I think we should have best cosplay and worst cosplay thread. I don't know if is it me or when you see the cos play is not that good will you laught at it.


No problem! Hm yes there should be one for each of those But I have a feeling the mods would shut them down and redirect them to this thread..
and your right If I do see a horrible cosplay on the computer... I would laugh.. =x
18328 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / hueco mundo
Offline
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08
is it just me or are all azns good at cosplay
if someone can find me a pic of an American cosplay that better than a azn cosplay i would bow down and praise them as king
18328 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / hueco mundo
Offline
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08

best L cosplay ever


7147 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
37 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08

greengorilla wrote:


best L cosplay ever




Best L SHOP ever.
7937 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08

azrael910 wrote:


greengorilla wrote:


best L cosplay ever




Best L SHOP ever.


Just to prove thats its photoshop.. Look at his cheeks.. should explain enough for disbelievers

1075 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08

kakashisan23 wrote:


azrael910 wrote:


kakashisan23 wrote:

OMG YOU LIK TEH MUDKIPZ!!?!?!?!


You must be lost. I think you need to go back to http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/index.php .


Um wut da eff is that shit?
MUDKIPZ ARE TEH BETTER!!!!!!


/b/tard

I BROKE RULES 1 AND 2!
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08
I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HARUHI! XD





Wow.....she is becoming an addiction....AND I DON'T CARE! XDXDXD
26820 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08

EvenGodDoesntKnow wrote:

I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HARUHI! XD





Wow.....she is becoming an addiction....AND I DON'T CARE! XDXDXD


Her skin is like perfect.

Posted 7/24/07 , edited 4/24/08
^.......SHE'S MINE! XDXDXD
10525 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
on my way to your...
Offline
Posted 7/25/07 , edited 4/24/08
i like the gankutsuou cosplay, it's nice to see something different for change instead of the usual naruto's, death note's and haruhi's cosplay.
18328 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / hueco mundo
Offline
Posted 7/25/07 , edited 4/24/08

KehNee wrote:


azrael910 wrote:


greengorilla wrote:


best L cosplay ever




Best L SHOP ever.


Just to prove thats its photoshop.. Look at his cheeks.. should explain enough for disbelievers



even if its photoshop its still good...... ok not really
413 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/25/07 , edited 4/24/08

vietman2006 wrote:



^ that was just awful At what time did you figure out whos who?
Took me 5minutes but i am usually able to tell right away and Renji doesnt have the eyebrows thingy,yeah


omg horrible! they could have at least gotten a black guy for tousen and a bald guy for ikkaku
WTH they cant get the hair right wtf

First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.